Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

daib0

Nov 20, 2011
Spain - England
As my 100th post (not bad for a "friendly opposition" fan, eh?!!) I'd simply like to wish you all the best for today lads, and do believe that West Ham will continue with their 'wobblies', so:

West Ham 1 Brighton 2

And that's certainly put pressure on the teams just inside play-offs ...

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Car picking me up at 10 executive box opens at 12, 3 course meal, followed by beer. Gutted not in with the Brighton massive but happy to be there on a free b! Come on the seagulls

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Didn't spot your cunning plan 3 days ago BBBW but welcome and well done - I feel a result coming on :lol:

nb - Perseus will probably still start his own thread!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Didn't spot your cunning plan 3 days ago BBBW but welcome and well done - I feel a result coming on :lol:

nb - Perseus will probably still start his own thread!

Had to be done Severnside! :)

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Get a point today or better, Cardiff don't win and I honestly reckon we'll get in the play offs. All my Cardiff supporting mates keep telling me how terrible they're playing and even tho there's is an easier run in, they're not that confident.

WHU 1 v 1 BHA
BARNSLEY 1 V 1 CARDIFF

I'll take that :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully a jammy 1-0 win

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
This will be the match when the ref will finally look after our players and flash a few cards when they kick Vicente and our wide players (whoever plays).

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Andy Naylor ‏ [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Stress this is unconfirmed, so wait for official news. #bhafc
3m Andy Naylor ‏ [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Surprising team news if source is accurate. Painter at leftback, mf Bridcutt, Navarro, Dicker, then Vicente, Assulin, Barnes. #bhafc

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Naylor is saying that unconfirmed team news is Painter left back, Dicker, Navarro and Bridcutt in midfield with Vicente, Barnes and Assulin ahead of them.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
A chance today that WHU will be without both first choice full backs. If so surely we'll play with two wingers?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
A chance today that WHU will be without both first choice full backs. If so surely we'll play with two wingers?

I'd hope so as in my opinion we are too defensive away from home and that's why our record is so bad. If Naylor is right, we've gone even more defensive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here