Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Ticket Details announced

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Seems a bit stupid tbh, Its an FA cup game not a JPT game. Ah well never mind. Should still get a ticket hopefully.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I have a ticket for millwall but someone else that wants a ticket hasn't. So can i still put in my postal order in the non millwall ticket holding section at the game tomorrow?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
More than enough tickets to go round, I'd be more worried about us selling out!!

But why do AMS get the same priority as home season-ticket holders who haven't been able or chosen to go to any cup games this season? One costs £600 up front, the other just £10 quid and you might never go to an away game!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
What's the difference between a £12 seat and a £20 seat ?? are they in different parts of the ground ??

if it's anything like last time, nobody sits in their own allocated seat anyway ??

Also, as a STH is it better to apply through the 'STH but No Millwall Stub route' or the 'AMS but no Millwall stub route'?

It's all SO confusing.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
London Irish said:
Sauce for the goose though - it was probably the same discussion as with Northwich, what prices will get as close to sell out as possible? Would 30,000 Hammers fans really pay £35-£45 to see us?

So what were the prices for the Spurs game then?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Last away game was Worthing....before that Chrystal Palarse....Hammers application going in the post tomorrow :thumbsup:

:SUPER-DUPER-FAN:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Coach said:
Why did I bother keeping my FA ticket stubs?!!

because they look great on the mantlepeace :cool:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
DA MAN CLAY said:
Seems a bit stupid tbh, Its an FA cup game not a JPT game. Ah well never mind. Should still get a ticket hopefully.

well it will be touch and go seeing as you didnt go to Millwall and havent got a season ticket anymore.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
waste of time keeping those ticket stubs, :censored:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Think they've got this one right.

Had it been home to Man United, season ticket holders would be offered their seats, and then those with stubs for the Northwich and Stafford cup games.

As it's an away game, they've used the most recent away cup game which they asked us to save stubs for. Sounds about right to me.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
There are some complete planks of wood on this thread. It's f***ing OBVIOUS why the club asked everyone to keep their stubs. Supposing we'd drawn Manchester United or Chelsea or Arsenal at home in the Cup. How would the priorities be sorted then?

:thud:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The Large One said:
There are some complete planks of wood on this thread. It's f***ing OBVIOUS why the club asked everyone to keep their stubs. Supposing we'd drawn Manchester United or Chelsea or Arsenal at home in the Cup. How would the priorities be sorted then?

:thud:

Bad takings today then?:lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Withdean Wanderer said:
Think they've got this one right.

Had it been home to Man United, season ticket holders would be offered their seats, and then those with stubs for the Northwich and Stafford cup games.

As it's an away game, they've used the most recent away cup game which they asked us to save stubs for. Sounds about right to me.

NAIL, HIT AND HEAD

(i was going to say something similar but it was too much fun watching people ask the exact same question over and over again.. as if no one had thought of it :lolol: )

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
But you can't blame people for feeling miffed after being told that going to 2 rounds of FA cup games against non-league opposition does not give priority in the next round of the same competition particularly after we were told to keep our stubs for precisely that reason

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here