Earnshaw (91 +1) : Hall (91 +4)

Gera (85) : Sorondo (12)
Professional Foul

wtf is a professional foul?

Last edited:

Attilio the Hun

Dec 14, 2004
Too close for comfort
Heart-rate has calmed down enough to enable me to offer you a salute and thank you for your interest. . . :salute:

Got Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea in quick succession soon. You'll probably enjoy those results more. :)

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Attilio the Hun said:
Heart-rate has calmed down enough to enable me to offer you a salute and thank you for your interest. . . :salute:

Got Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea in quick succession soon. You'll probably enjoy those results more. :)
:clap2: :clap2:

BOUNCE-BACK-ABILITY
BOUNCE-BACK-ABILITY

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Attilio the Hun said:

can't wait

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
number 15 for johnson

_40784939_dowie300.jpg

happy boy

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Cereal Killer said:
A deliberate foul which is deniying a goal scoring oppertunity (so if you were the last man and brought him down when he would of had a free run on goal)

never a red card

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Bring on Bolton, we are Premier league.
Bouncebackability to the limit.
AKI AKI AKI!! :clap2:

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Caveman said:
Come on Norwich & Southampton! Close that gap nice and tight.
It`s advantage Crystal Palace. As both Norwich and Southampton are yet to play us at Selhurst park and with 25.000 fans behind them on the day Palace will not let us down. I`m off to get my premiership season ticket for next season.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
It`s advantage Crystal Palace. As both Norwich and Southampton are yet to play us at Selhurst park and with 25.000 fans behind them on the day Palace will not let us down. I`m off to get my premiership season ticket for next season.

Has Selhurst even had a 25k crowd this season CB?

Dowie seemed to be giving it large to the home crowd after your equaliser last night, the Davros chants a bit too much for him?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yesterday was a shit day in the Premiership.

Palace scored a last minute equaliser. :nono:
Pompey came from behind to win, and they really do need to start losing to join the scrap :nono:
And Taggart's toerags won at the Arse. Not that it matters really, except that it annoyingly gives credence to his "best 2 teams" comment last week. :nono:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Simster said:
Yesterday was a shit day in the Premiership.

Palace scored a last minute equaliser. :nono:
Pompey came from behind to win, and they really do need to start losing to join the scrap :nono:
And Taggart's toerags won at the Arse. Not that it matters really, except that it annoyingly gives credence to his "best 2 teams" comment last week. :nono:

For some gay reason you did flash into my mind when Pompey were on Simster. Looks depressingly like they may establish themselves in the Premiership for seasons to come, which would be unthinkably bad news.

Must admit that Earnshaw was impressive last night for WBA.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Cheeky Monkey said:
Has Selhurst even had a 25k crowd this season CB?

?
Twice but i havn`t got the facts with me. But we are getting regular 24,000 crowds. Watch for Saturday there will be 25,000+ there guranteed.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Croydonbloke said:
Twice but i havn`t got the facts with me. But we are getting regular 24,000 crowds. Watch for Saturday there will be 25,000+ there guranteed.
4 times basically. Chelsea - 24,953, Man City - 25,052, Arsenal - 26,193, Portsmouth - 25, 238. Not sure what the attendence was against Spurs but dont think it was over 25k.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
cpfc remf captain said:
Only 23 i think against Spurs.

Hes as ugly as fack but hes keeping us up, walking in a dowie wonderland.

I like Dowie for the fact that he's one of the few Brit managers who is well spoken and articulate. Makes a refreshing change from these idiots like Pardew or Redknapp whose post match interviews are a sad indictment of the education system in this country: "Yeah well we woz robbed, the ref weren't gonna give anyfink against them boys today..."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports