Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're thousands

I think you're missing the fundamental point. You seem genuinely obsessed with all things Palace. Everything you post is about them, you're more single issue than the BNP, and about as clever with your campaigns.

I won't put you on ignore, because while I think your posts are inceasingly cringeworthy and sad, they are weirdly fascinating. I can't imagine being so obsessed with one thing that it consumes so much.

If you were to get (or already have a tattoo), would it be about supporting Brighton or hating Palace?

Have you considered that I might be a multi - account holder?

A quick look at your profile shows that you seem to like posting threads on events in the Portslade/Hove area and Animals - which is a little more diversified than me but not football related. Still quite strange - but ho hum.

No tattoo - that's for the young un's. But I do have Palace crested toilet paper.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
I think you're missing the fundamental point. You seem genuinely obsessed with all things Palace. Everything you post is about them, you're more single issue than the BNP, and about as clever with your campaigns.

I won't put you on ignore, because while I think your posts are inceasingly cringeworthy and sad, they are weirdly fascinating. I can't imagine being so obsessed with one thing that it consumes so much.

If you were to get (or already have a tattoo), would it be about supporting Brighton or hating Palace?

Let me cut to the quick for you Major - even your fellow Albion supporters think you're a boring, nutjob, no-life w*nker. Move on - you're not playing us next year so have a quick study of Bournemouth's crowd trends and we'll look forward to hearing about them.

Let me cut to the quick for you Major - even your fellow Albion supporters think you're a boring, nutjob, no-life w*nker. Move on - you're not playing us next year so have a quick study of Bournemouth's crowd trends and we'll look forward to hearing about them.

Afternoon paulie - I'll check out Bournemouths up and coming players - I know you like to shop there.

I think the last player we bought from them was Shaun Brooks about 30 years ago, but carry on.

You're always down there having a nose - now you've got some money you can actually afford one.

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
Everything you post is about them, you're more single issue than the BNP, and about as clever with your campaigns.

28700213.jpg

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Have you considered that I might be a multi - account holder?

A quick look at your profile shows that you seem to like posting threads on events in the Portslade/Hove area and Animals - which is a little more diversified than me but not football related. Still quite strange - but ho hum.

No tattoo - that's for the young un's. But I do have Palace crested toilet paper.

No, I hadn't. I thought you posted enough on this account to rule out a second.

You ignored the content though, and that's the point because it adds context. I'm not single issue. I'll blab on about a variety of topics, including the El-Abd thread I posted yesterday. He's a Brighton player whose contract is up, he's spoken with other clubs but will now sign a new deal here.

No, I hadn't. I thought you posted enough on this account to rule out a second.

You ignored the content though, and that's the point because it adds context. I'm not single issue. I'll blab on about a variety of topics, including the El-Abd thread I posted yesterday. He's a Brighton player whose contract is up, he's spoken with other clubs but will now sign a new deal here.

I post on non Palace threads - with various comments - you just don't see them. But why you should be worrying about what someone posts is beyond me.:facepalm: As I said before - it's the internet - don't take it so seriously.

If you have ever watched Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man, you will understand why The Major does what he does. :flounce:

Cheers El Palace - I know I can always rely on your sensitive moderating in matters such as these.:thumbsup:

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I'm actually looking forward to giving this rivalry business a rest for a year. Just the odd titter from afar at their dreadful results.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Give it a rest Major, FFS. Your attendance-obsessed ramblings make you look increasingly ridiculous.

LET IT GO. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here