Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're thousands

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
Got Silurian/bustersdad written all over him IMO. If a mod would check his IP address and let us know if its in France then we would know for sure :)

I'm sure a mod will be happy to confirm I am not in France. Though if I am being completely honest I could move my IP address to France very easily if I wished to. I use HMA VPN. I've not been using it on here, I'm just mentioning it as an IP check isn't a very reliable way of finding trolls.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Got Silurian/bustersdad written all over him IMO. If a mod would check his IP address and let us know if its in France then we would know for sure :)

He is far too intelligent to be The Silurian :lol:

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
It's a close call what is more pathetic, The Major's posts or the number of palace fans with a ridiculously high post count on a rivals internet message board.

He is far too intelligent to be The Silurian :lol:

I love your SCUM bingo SOG. Make a list of them and we'll revisit the list in two years time and see how many are still posting on a daily basis when Palace are doing a Blackburn/Wolves.

Are you insinuating he is a "friend of Dorothy" ???

Well he certainly doesn't have any balls. It took two years of "browsing" for him to finally decide it was safe to come on here. He'll disappear quicker than a sausage in St James Street when they start losing again.

Banned
May 19, 2013
Well he certainly doesn't have any balls. It took two years of "browsing" for him to finally decide it was safe to come on here. He'll disappear quicker than a sausage in St James Street when they start losing again.

I've been deprived of your company Major, and had to seek you out. You're such a joy.

Though I must say you've never quite recovered the sparkle you had back when you were so embarrassed to be a Brighton fan you pretended to be Fulham.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I blame the internet....you never heard the scum mentioned until a couple of weeks before the match back in the day.

I've been deprived of your company Major, and had to seek you out. You're such a joy.

Though I must say you've never quite recovered the sparkle you had back when you were so embarrassed to be a Brighton fan you pretended to be Fulham.

I thought I was CharltonDan ? :shrug:

Banned
May 19, 2013
I thought I was CharltonDan ? :shrug:

My word, someone thought you were CharltonDan? That is amusing. No, he is well known and someone entirely different. You never even posted in the same style as him as you desperately hid the fact that you were a Brighton fan.

Actually, it's occurred to me that Fulham might genuinely be your 'Prem team'. If so, I apologise for suggesting you were pretending.

My word, someone thought you were CharltonDan? That is amusing. No, he is well known and someone entirely different. You never even posted in the same style as him as you desperately hid the fact that you were a Brighton fan.

Actually, it's occurred to me that Fulham might genuinely be your 'Prem team'. If so, I apologise for suggesting you were pretending.

Gee Whiz it's seems you are not such a lover of Phallus as you thought. Some still refer to the old chap as CharltonDan. The Fulham thing? I have no idea how that come about - did you ever post on BBS, and if so, who were you pretending to be?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

:lolol: Such a good post, and very enlightening. I've been trying to work out who he supports for quite some time.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Just got the odd thirty years on you NE.:thumbsup:

Then you really should have more about your life than a hatred of Palace. Seriously, I jest about it but it is quite disturbing how evrrything you're about is Palace related. The opening post in this thread is genuinely one of the saddest things I have ever seen posted on here. Is it meant to be offensive? Is it meant to be funny? It is disturbing.

Then you really should have more about your life than a hatred of Palace. Seriously, I jest about it but it is quite disturbing how evrrything you're about is Palace related. The opening post in this thread is genuinely one of the saddest things I have ever seen posted on here. Is it meant to be offensive? Is it meant to be funny? It is disturbing.

It's the internet - wake up. How can you , or anyone on here, hide behind a made up name and take yourself so seriously?

The OP was meant to be a light hearted thread reply to Red & Blues thread "We're Millions" - but if you take everything so seriously you wouldn't have worked that out.

Do you actually get worked up about people you've never met, if so then I suggest the internet is not the place for you? Or stick me on ignore.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's the internet - wake up. How can you , or anyone on here, hide behind a made up name and take yourself so seriously?

The OP was meant to be a light hearted thread reply to Red & Blues thread "We're Millions" - but if you take everything so seriously you wouldn't have worked that out.

Do you actually get worked up about people you've never met, if so then I suggest the internet is not the place for you? Or stick me on ignore.

I think you're missing the fundamental point. You seem genuinely obsessed with all things Palace. Everything you post is about them, you're more single issue than the BNP, and about as clever with your campaigns.

I won't put you on ignore, because while I think your posts are inceasingly cringeworthy and sad, they are weirdly fascinating. I can't imagine being so obsessed with one thing that it consumes so much.

If you were to get (or already have a tattoo), would it be about supporting Brighton or hating Palace?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here