Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're Millions

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Personally I don't rate the Amex any better than the Madstad or Leicester's stadium. If anything less so.

Two decent stands and two very average.

Oh well suppose its not everyone's cup of tea. You must be very excited as now you have all of that premier league money you can finally put all of those stadium plans Parish and co have been working on behind the scenes for the past few years into action..........oh wait a minute they have not even started

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372887422.789093.jpg

Looks like we have a long long time to wait to pass comment on your stadium plans

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Personally I don't rate the Amex any better than the Madstad or Leicester's stadium. If anything less so.

Two AMAZEBALLS stands and two very average.

1st line is rubbish but kind of agree with 2nd. Still better than 3 of the googlist stands in ANY British league and the single worst though like at smellworst

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Looks like we have a long long time to wait to pass comment on your stadium plans

To be fair, when you're not roaming the South of England like a nomadic puppy who's been left out in the rain, the requirement to rustle up a new stadium is not so pressing. Especially when it's been proven that ample success can be achieved even without a £100m shot in the arm. Think what Palace could achieve if they were to get the Bloom treatment - oh hang on....

Anyway, I digress. Amongst all the many mistakes in the photo centrepiece of this thread, no-one appears to have picked up on the line 'it's not just for 90 minutes'. Shouldn't it read 'it's not even for 90 minutes'?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013

To be fair, when you're not roaming the South of England like a nomadic puppy who's been left out in the rain, the requirement to rustle up a new stadium is not so pressing. Especially when it's been proven that ample success can be achieved even without a £100m shot in the arm. Think what Palace could achieve if they were to get the Bloom treatment - oh hang on....

Anyway, I digress. Amongst all the many mistakes in the photo centrepiece of this thread, no-one appears to have picked up on the line 'it's not just for 90 minutes'. Shouldn't it read 'it's not even for 90 minutes'?

Can you please change your signature so it accurately reads "I support Crystal Palace from America" :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here