Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're Millions

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Tbf that is bloody cringeworthy. No wonder they jump on us when someone posts that kind of shit.

Boom 5000 and I'm gone. Thanks to nobody at all, I'll be back someday and have learnt mostly that husty is actually ok, Brighton Mark is legendary, and that Loony is a complete and utter prick. Fair well friends...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Tbf that is bloody cringeworthy. No wonder they jump on us when someone posts that kind of shit.

Boom 5000 and I'm gone. Thanks to nobody at all, I'll be back someday and have learnt mostly that husty is actually ok, Brighton Mark is legendary, and that Loony is a complete and utter prick. Fair well friends...

What did I say:moo:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Personally I don't rate the Amex any better than the Madstad or Leicester's stadium. If anything less so.

Two decent stands and two very average.

Do you put a lot of practice into being a prick or did it just come naturally to you?

Genuine question.

Edgefield

Edgefield
Jul 20, 2008
London
Personally I don't rate the Amex any better than the Madstad or Leicester's stadium. If anything less so.

You obviously don't think that otherwise you wouldn't come on here and say that.

I would fear for your team if I cared, if we'd played two wingers and attacked you as an inept Millwall team did a few weeks before, when I was in attendance, none of this would have happened.

Us and and in particular an especially if not even equally inept tactically Watford having deprived Leicester of what would have been a comfortable promotion, let you in but you are painfully short of what is required and money is not going to repair your shortcomings on all fronts....

And all the dicks around my way who are so deluded, as Palace fans tend to be, are just going to watch a juggernaut fall, but hopefully for all our sakes you'll improve your ground sometime in your land slide situation

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

You won't be missed FATTY

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Just an opinion. Touched a nerve there haven't I? :smile:

I really do wish you all the best for next season it's interesting to see how Championship teams get on in the Prem. A couple of my mates are Chelsea season ticket holders (they are Londoners) and they are really pleased there is another London team to play, so should be interesting. Anyway Mr Eagleseatseagulls keep us posted on your progress, maybe we'll meet in a cup match.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

You know nothing whatsoever about architecture, oh hang on maybe you do and all those architects around the world who voted the Amex the Best Stadium In The WORLD were wrong.:eek:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Brilliant !!
We're millions

( in debt) :wink:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

But your opinion is rendered worthless due to your lack of education scumbag, bye!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here