Gods country fortnightly
Fulham will soon be out of cash they are running out of time and options

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

theroyal

May 11, 2014
Not bothered in the slightest, and neither are a lot of Reading fans

Bizarre decision on his part if true, but he has been in the spotlight for strange team selection and tactical decisions lately and he wouldn't be hard to replace with a manager of similar ability.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
To be honest who cares.

I do have an issue on this though.Why is there a transfer window for players but not one for managers & coaches.
Surely the same rules should apply.It probably would not effect the amount of managers who get sacked during the season but would mean that clubs could only employ managers who were not contracted to other clubs.
Meaning that you would not have a manager merry go round mid season which is likely to happen if Clarke go to Fulham.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Strange decision? Money talking? No longer wants to sing the owners' song?
Who knows?

The good news is that Fulham won't be coming back for Dunk now.......

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I think the owners are thinking lets get Clarke in a former player always goes down well with the fans.Only problem is the player was Lee Clark not Steve Clarke.That would be ironic because I'm sure I have read somewhere that Lee Clark would be interested in the Fulham job.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think the owners are thinking lets get Clarke in a former player always goes down well with the fans.Only problem is the player was Lee Clark not Steve Clarke.That would be ironic because I'm sure I have read somewhere that Lee Clark would be interested in the Fulham job.

Lee Clark took the Blackpool job when they only had 9 players signed to them. He obviously isn't that fussy

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
To be honest who cares.

I do have an issue on this though.Why is there a transfer window for players but not one for managers & coaches.
Surely the same rules should apply.It probably would not effect the amount of managers who get sacked during the season but would mean that clubs could only employ managers who were not contracted to other clubs.
Meaning that you would not have a manager merry go round mid season which is likely to happen if Clarke go to Fulham.
You haven't really thought about this properly have you? Can you imagine being stuck with a dud manager until January? Results could be fatal as we nearly found out last season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

<breathe>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#noddy
Is the correct response.

I wonder if that stupid Reading bell end found on HobNobAnyone who thinks he's funny will be on here to make some barely recognisable joke simply because we are now laughing about how noddy they are?

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Everyone has missed the obvious. Jose will soon be unemployed and Clarke is a Chelsea link so reading is the obvious next step for the special one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here