Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well this is the slowest work day since last Friday...

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i have acheived the grand some of **** all done today. oh wait. i got a haircut.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Oh shit! Due to my complete and utter lack of concentration I have just accidentally deleted 53 massive print files it took me 7 hours to create yesterday :facepalm:

Am now praying the folder they were in was included in last nights back up - *waits for IT to respond*

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Oh shit! Due to my complete and utter lack of concentration I have just accidentally deleted 53 massive print files it took me 7 hours to create yesterday :facepalm:

Am now praying the folder they were in was included in last nights back up - *waits for IT to respond*

Fml

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
National holiday here :thumbsup:

I know this because I have a problem at one of the hotels I work with and no one of authority is about.

Just heard the Racehill park and ride isnt running, didnt say anything in the pre match brief, anyone hear this?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just heard the Racehill park and ride isnt running, didnt say anything in the pre match brief, anyone hear this?

Mate of mine is head groundsman at the racecourse, and I've just text him and he says it is running.

Also, pre-match brief online version states:

For park-and-ride customers who will be arriving after 6pm, we strongly advise you to use the Brighton Racecourse site (postcode BN2 9XZ), where we have excellent capacity and a swift service.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Mate of mine is head groundsman at the racecourse, and I've just text him and he says it is running.

Also, pre-match brief online version states:

Cheers for that, saw that on the brief, mate talking bollocks then. I will still head that way tonight.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I might piss off downstairs and fire up the Xbox and wait for an important email/phone call to come in.

Five minutes after I post this, a client has an issue with their site that takes me hours to diagnose and fix. NOW i can stop.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Almost there... Leaving work in about ten minutes with a nice Philly cheesesteak sandwich and fries purchased from the work cafe which I shall enjoy at home just before the game. Right result and this could be an almost perfect day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here