Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Well said, Tyrone Mings

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
To create discussion - It is doing a brilliant job of that

Well it is to a degree. It's not really providing any solutions or changing any minds though.

Good idea, you should start a thread about it. This thread is about something different.

No it's the same thing. Man City owners are slave traders. That's as racist as it gets.

This is about racism in football isn't it?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well it is to a degree. It's not really providing any solutions or changing any minds though.

No it's the same thing. Man City owners are slave traders. That's as racist as it gets.

This is about racism in football isn't it?

Well for most of us it is about a fairly narrow topic

For you is about whatever you can drag into it in order to deflect from said topic.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was going to put my plate in the dishwasherafter dinner this evening.

Suddenly my wife screamed at me "Don't bother!!!! Stop preaching, I know that plate needs cleaning . . . tomorrow it will be dirty again. nothing will change because of your symbololgy"

I asked why and she replied "Your futile gesture will not clear up the rest of the dishes, look at all these other dishes in the kitchen. What a waste of time"

She continued "and you left a mess on the coffee table earlier, you ****ing hypocrite!! Why don't you show the same amount of passion for the lounge as you do for that plate."

So **** it, I won't do anything.
In fairness I do agree with your wife.

Plates get grubby.
Cars get dirty.
Gardens get weedy.
Carpets get mucky.

Why do we bother.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1415268017848655878[/tweet]

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Well I've no issue with the knee. It has no impact on fixing anything but if they feel the symbolism does good then more power to them.

I said what I meant. How serious are athletes about racism if they are taking money from somewhere that's committing crimes against humanity and potentially genocide?

Added while there were a few dimwit racists who abused these players I prefer to view the overwhelmingly majority who came out and supported them as the true picture as the true nature of the majority of people.

One idiot can leave a racist tweet, but tens of thousands will leave messages of support from all walks of life.

Just because you can't do everything, it doesn't mean you should do nothing

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Tyrone Mings educated at millfield school 🤔. Born in Bath (the most liberal of cities) lived in Chippenham attended Sheldon school for a while, dad was worshiped at a special school nearby earns millions and he lectures on racism, he should use his massive platform and raise awareness to the black gang culture and knife crime that is more far more prevalent and dangerous. 4,000+ stabbings in London alone compared to 44 direct racist tweets.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Tyrone Mings educated at millfield school 🤔. Born in Bath (the most liberal of cities) lived in Chippenham attended Sheldon school for a while, dad was worshiped at a special school nearby earns millions and he lectures on racism, he should use his massive platform and raise awareness to the black gang culture and knife crime that is more far more prevalent and dangerous. 4,000+ stabbings in London alone compared to 44 direct racist tweets.

Moron

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016

You and Biggums need to get together and produce a list of requirements that someone needs to fulfil in order to be against racism. Clearly some of these footballers are falling well short of the bar you are setting to be against racism. Plus, if you order 2 x whataboutery T-shirts together, you'll probably get a discount.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Tyrone Mings educated at millfield school ��. Born in Bath (the most liberal of cities) lived in Chippenham attended Sheldon school for a while, dad was worshiped at a special school nearby earns millions and he lectures on racism, he should use his massive platform and raise awareness to the black gang culture and knife crime that is more far more prevalent and dangerous. 4,000+ stabbings in London alone compared to 44 direct racist tweets.

What has Mings got to do with gang culture and London stabbings? Or are all black people now guilty by association in your world?

Strewth this is worse than even some of the shite Tweedle Pink and Tweedle Lite come out with,

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Excellent, my bingo card is now full. What do I win?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Tyrone Mings educated at millfield school ��. Born in Bath (the most liberal of cities) lived in Chippenham attended Sheldon school for a while, dad was worshiped at a special school nearby earns millions and he lectures on racism, he should use his massive platform and raise awareness to the black gang culture and knife crime that is more far more prevalent and dangerous. 4,000+ stabbings in London alone compared to 44 direct racist tweets.

You are of course aware that the number one demographic involved in terrorist incidents in the last 5 years is white males.

Therefore (by your own logic), you need to be doing more to combat this, don’t you? Or are you talking utter ****ing shit? Which of the two?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Congratulations! You've won a sinking sense of utter despair!

woo.JPG

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

Good God:ohmy:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
What has Mings got to do with gang culture and London stabbings? Or are all black people now guilty by association in your world?

Strewth this is worse than even some of the shite Tweedle Pink and Tweedle Lite come out with,

I believe that Tweedle Pink is now temporarily banned for being racist yet again, the same as his friend Tweedle Fergus.

Apparently they are only allowed to post racist/anti-semite/homophobic/etc bile on NSC during certain periods as defined by the owner and mods. Well I guess that's a start (small steps and all that) :rolleyes:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I believe that Tweedle Pink is now temporarily banned for being racist yet again, the same as his friend Tweedle Fergus.

Apparently they are only allowed to post racist bile on NSC during certain periods as defined by the owner and mods. Well I guess that's a start (small steps and all that) :rolleyes:

Tweedle Pink is banned but mostly for being a dick and posting the same video over and over again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here