Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well said Harty.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Raphael Meade said:
to accuse any albion fan or being pro-archer is unbelievable.

from the beeb's point of view i'd think this sort of thing was a sackable offence...

NAH! Apology via PM will quite suffice ;)

BensGrandad said:
I would accept the critisicm for one typed post where my brain, which has stood me well in life, was going faster than my typing finger and yes I should have re-read it before pushing the dreaded enter key but that still doesnt permit you to post continual personal abuse and insinuations.

I think I can see why you sympathise with Ian - you keep getting wound up by the wind up merchants. Surely you have been on here long enough to realise you don't need to bite to comments like these?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Great Cornholio said:
I think I can see why you sympathise with Ian - you keep getting wound up by the wind up merchants. Surely you have been on here long enough to realise you don't need to bite to comments like these?

It is one particular person who has got up my back with his comments and insuations.

As you know I have opinions and am not afraid to express them for which I often get slated. I would be the first to agree that most people on here see me as a 'friend of Stanley' but would probably not be aware of my contribution towards getting them ousted but that is not an issue really as I am able to deal with that and explain myself away. What I strongly object to is insults and insuations that have a bearing on my family and especially my grandson Ben.

Just as a point of interest Ben when 5 years old was asked at school in Guildford by his teacher along with all of the class to draw a picture of their football favourites. His was picked out to go on the school wall because there were a lot of 5 year old versions of Michael Owen David Beckham etc but one of a man in Blue and White Stripes and he was most idignant that his teacher had never heard of Gary HART.

These are the people that we should be encouraging not sitting back and sniping at another fan as has been said on here many times'I feel sorry for Ben with a Grandad like you'

BensGrandad said:
It is one particular person who has got up my back with his comments and insuations.

As you know I have opinions and am not afraid to express them for which I often get slated. I would be the first to agree that most people on here see me as a 'friend of Stanley' but would probably not be aware of my contribution towards getting them ousted but that is not an issue really as I am able to deal with that and explain myself away. What I strongly object to is insults and insuations that have a bearing on my family and especially my grandson Ben.

Just as a point of interest Ben when 5 years old was asked at school in Guildford by his teacher along with all of the class to draw a picture of their football favourites. His was picked out to go on the school wall because there were a lot of 5 year old versions of Michael Owen David Beckham etc but one of a man in Blue and White Stripes and he was most idignant that his teacher had never heard of Gary HART.

These are the people that we should be encouraging not sitting back and sniping at another fan as has been said on here many times'I feel sorry for Ben with a Grandad like you'

I can understand that to a degree. But this board has over 3000 members and it is inevitable you will get comments like that if you keep putting your head above the parapet. If you make contencious remarks about a turbulent time in the clubs history, you will get informed replies and base level replies. Sad but true. It doesn't make it right but it happens. I've said many times before you need a thick skin to be a regular on any messageboard - not just this one.

I for one am happy to keep challenging you when I believe you are wrong - as I am Ian Hart, Dick Knight, Mark McGhee or anyone else. I accept that it puts me in the firing line. I have had abuse from many fronts but strangely enough have only had one indescrete reference to my family - from Ian Hart himself. I would like to think I have and will never resort to insults. I will make sarcastic or caustic replies (as I'm sure you are aware) but not outright insults. It would be very sterile if everyone agreed all the time.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Lush said:
Yes. Harty got given grief on NSC and chooses to fight back on the radio? 90% of listeners must have been totally confused.

My feelings exactly. It was very childish.

South Stand Zealot

Jul 8, 2003
Haywards Heath
Grandfather of Ben

So sorry you are so touchy-feely !!!

Please define the personal abuse and insinuations that I'm alleged to have made !!!!

Clearly you adore Mr Hart and find any criticism of him unbearable.

The sooner the BBC dumps him the better and we can all then listen to a decent programme. I've stopped listening but clearly from today's threads his reasoning and discretion again went AWOL between 5pm and 6pm.

Anyway can't be bothered to talk to you anymore.

You simply just don't get it do you ?

And never will !!!

HART MUST GO - NOW !!!

:smokin:

Sergi Gotsmanov

Feb 23, 2004
West of Palookaville
Is it me or is this whole subject a load of cock.

I don't like the phone-in so don't listen.

I would suggest that if you must listen but do not like the host then you should contact bbc scr and make your views known.

Chill out. :smokin: :smokin:

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
Sergi Gotsmanov said:
Is it me or is this whole subject a load of cock.

I don't like the phone-in so don't listen.

I would suggest that if you must listen but do not like the host then you should contact bbc scr and make your views known.

Chill out. :smokin: :smokin:

what he said you big bunch of c@nts:smokin:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The soap opera that is NSC rumbles on.

Someone should write a book or make a TV programme...:jester:

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
So Harty is the latest voodoo doll that people want to stick pins into is he?

He doesn't need me to defend him so I don't propose to, but what I will say is this:

Shouldn't we all be pulling together and publicising the Falmer cause, rather than indulging in petty political infighting?

Pretty basic stuff I know, but every now and then we all need reminders about keeping our eye on the ball.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Go to Stoke and watch a game refereed by a twat and now look what happens :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Downloaded Penguin said:
The soap opera that is NSC rumbles on.

Someone should write a book or make a TV programme...:jester:

Or start a message boar....
Oh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here