Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] well i wasn't expecting that...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
STOP THE QUIZ WE HAVE A WINNER

i could be pedantic and say 'a' rather than 'the' but you are close enough. Yes a man with walking boots, a hat and a rucksack and nothing else. He did the decent thing and turned & sat down when about 50 metres away. I am not sure what the sheep thought though.

So pint in WSU or MacMillan charity?

How was the Delta Quadrant?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Wilfried Zaha arguing with a farmer after the farmer caught Mr Tumble practicing a double-180 inverted somersault (with pike) over the farmer's '98 reg Land Rover, damaging the bonnet in the process, all of which Zaha denies but the farmer isn't taking any nonsense and threatens the Palace striker with his pitchfork and this scares Zaha and Zaha lets out a little squeal as he;s chased off the farmer's land and on to the A259 where other motorists do their best to drive straight at him but Zaha manages to evade all the cars and legs it out of sight because the farmer is fat and a little drunk even though it's only 3 pm or maybe this is the reason why he imagined the whole thing and so really what you saw was just a drunk farmer talking to himself and lying asleep in the middle of the road.

Is that it? Is it?

Lukewarm?

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Many years ago I climbed to the top of a pass, at 2500 meters, on the Swiss Alpine Pass route, to see two naked, bronzed, 50 something men, trekking up from the opposite direction. When they got to about 50 meters from me they donned saris. It was about 2 celcius and they were trekking in flip flops, with lunch and saris in a carrier bag from the Spar shop in the valley.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Many years ago I climbed to the top of a pass, at 2500 meters, on the Swiss Alpine Pass route, to see two naked, bronzed, 50 something men, trekking up from the opposite direction. When they got to about 50 meters from me they donned saris. It was about 2 celcius and they were trekking in flip flops, with lunch and saris in a carrier bag from the Spar shop in the valley.

Swiss Pride

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Funnily enough I saw your response and thought - that's close enough but then thought I had better check the others. If there is another pool night I will buy you a beer.

Would have been harsh given I not only called it, but named the actual individual [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

...and anyway, @GB is supposed to marathon training so can’t have any beer.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Funnily enough I saw your response and thought - that's close enough but then thought I had better check the others. If there is another pool night I will buy you a beer.

Would have been harsh given I not only called it, but named the actual individual [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

...and anyway, @GB is supposed to marathon training so can’t have any beer.

Hopefully the pool night will happen again as it is after the marathon. If so I will certainly be looking to get my revenge on the real Mr Ward and a beer in return for his twin :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Haha......it’s almost certainly ‘the’ rather than ‘a’ though. Must have been let out of prison again........

Stephen Gough - this the fellow ? http://www.nakedrambler.org

The SDW is one his regular stomping (or swinging about in the fresh air perhaps) grounds.

Very happy to have a pint any time, but I’ll get them - go for Macmillan (I lost my younger sister to cancer recently)

He lives just down the road from here. I've seen him in Coffee#1 in Eastleigh a couple of times.

(Not naked)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think you should donate another Fiver to the Macmillan Charity because the Cup Final money was definitely in his rucksack

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here