Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] well i wasn't expecting that...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A rip in the space time continuum causing you to be flung into the unexplored Delta Quadrant from which it's taken you 23.6 trillion years to return.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
The naked rambler.................

STOP THE QUIZ WE HAVE A WINNER

i could be pedantic and say 'a' rather than 'the' but you are close enough. Yes a man with walking boots, a hat and a rucksack and nothing else. He did the decent thing and turned & sat down when about 50 metres away. I am not sure what the sheep thought though.

So pint in WSU or MacMillan charity?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

i could be pedantic and say 'a' rather than 'the' but you are close enough. Yes a man with walking boots, a hat and a rucksack and nothing else. He did the decent thing and turned & sat down when about 50 metres away. I am not sure what the sheep thought though.

I thought you said you weren't going to say anything!!!!!!!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Haha......it’s almost certainly ‘the’ rather than ‘a’ though. Must have been let out of prison again........

Stephen Gough - this the fellow ? http://www.nakedrambler.org

The SDW is one his regular stomping (or swinging about in the fresh air perhaps) grounds.

Very happy to have a pint any time, but I’ll get them - go for Macmillan (I lost my younger sister to cancer recently)

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Haha......it’s almost certainly ‘the’ rather than ‘a’ though. Must have been let out of prison again........

The SDW is one his regular stomping (or swinging about in the fresh air perhaps) grounds.

Very happy to have a pint any time, but I’ll get them - go for Macmillan (I lost my younger sister to cancer recently)

About 5 years back we saw a naked rambling group join the SDW from the Crowlink path. A mixed group. They politely put their packs or hats in front of them and all said hello as they rambled along. Mostly pensioners. Wonder if he was the lead?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
About 5 years back we saw a naked rambling group join the SDW from the Crowlink path. A mixed group. They politely put their packs or hats in front of them and all said hello as they rambled along. Mostly pensioners. Wonder if he was the lead?

"We're gonna need some bigger hats"

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

I'll get my wife to id him. Not sure if there was much swinging about the breeze was pretty cold.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
No problem with naked ramblers, so long as they don't try and shove it down your throat.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Ruel Fox?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here