Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Sodexo

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I should imagine only 10% or less probably of 'pints' I've ever drunk in a pub have been the full pint :nono:

You've got a tongue in your head....if its not full enough ask them to top it up......I really wonder how people get through life......just ask if not satisfied.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
You've got a tongue in your head....if its not full enough ask them to top it up......I really wonder how people get through life......just ask if not satisfied.

I think it's part of being British that we don't like to complain, or make a scene, which can happen when someone doesn't know a tactful way of simply asking for something. If everybody had the innate ability, life would be more pleasant for everyone concerned :)

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I reckon that last season i spent about £600 in ESU. I have now decided enough is enough. Every pie this season has been either soggy or hard. The final straw was yesterday. I got to the front eventually (bloody slow as some tills not manned). harveys had all gone, I found out after paying, so said I would have a lager. Then i stood and watched about 6 servers try and get enough liquid from their pints of froth, to fool the punters. After a few minutes I was presented with half a glass, which I literally laughed at. Then a pump was changed, so the server trotted off and filled up my pint.

I wandered off, feeling some what unimpressed, then took a swig. Now, over many years I have drunk some crap, but that was right up there with vomit. For the first time in many years I put down a full pint and walked off.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Asked for two steak pies- got two chicken. How difficult can it be to sort out this recurring problem? Very, very I'm assuming as the countries largest and best catering company can't fathom it.

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
Welcome back Kronie and the Cruzcampo was great for those of us who prefer the yellow to the brown. Can we have a Czech day next, then a Belgian, then a German etc?

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
I went in the Queens Head and had some of the Dorking Brewery Red India Ale.

http://www.dorkingbrewery.com/india.html

When I approached the guy behind the counter in WSU and asked for some Paella the joke seemed to go completely over his head............

Attachments

• Dorking Brewery Red India Ale.jpg
    Dorking Brewery Red India Ale.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here