The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Hello!! What answer? I just stated that the ref was a benny

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Absolute rubbish he got it all wrong .

1. There were as many Parguay players as Spain in the penalty area when the kick was taken.
2. Fabregas was fouiled and there should have been a 2nd pnalty for Spain.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I haven't seen a lot of games in the WC, but I've pleased at how the refs have generally let the games flow and not blown up every time there's the hint of a foul, which has also put paid to a reasonable proportion of the diving that has ruined previous World Cups.

And is still not an answer to my original thread !!!!

You obviously dont think that the 'carnage' that goes at corners nowadays needs to be addressed ?
Isnt it about time that refs give a penalty for man handling an opponent to the ground ? Surely its the only way that this is going to stop ?...and he actually did it.. Terrific.
THAT is the only point i raised here tonight...and strangely is the only point that hasnt really been discussed !!!
May I suggest that "Race" knows a little bit more about what goes on in the penalty area of a professional game than you do? Just a thought. :smokin:

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
And is still not an answer to my original thread !!!!

You obviously dont think that the 'carnage' that goes at corners nowadays needs to be addressed ?
Isnt it about time that refs give a penalty for man handling an opponent to the ground ? Surely its the only way that this is going to stop ?...and he actually did it.. Terrific.
THAT is the only point i raised here tonight...and strangely is the only point that hasnt really been discussed !!!

:catfight: :shutup: :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here