Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Palace

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Murray is crocked now. It's a pity but pro footballers rarely recover entirely from such a massive injury. He'll have a few games in him for sure but he's going to be an eggshell player. And Pulis knows it..even if you lot don't.

Shame really. Hey ho.

Blimey the Palace physio posting on the NSC, Is everyone fit for Sunday?

Ruud Van Nistelrooy did his ACL before he joined Manchester United. Didn't do too bad..did he?

Quite why anyone is even bothering to respond to this VHA character is now beyond me.

Why he comes on here then runs back to BBS to report his findings I find quite fascinating, he has even mentioned my NSC username many times, normally relating to my, and your, Homosexuality activities in the WSU bogs at half time.

Bless his little redneck american socks.

Feb 14, 2010
I still dont get why Palace think they are the "best fans in the world" when they didnt turn up when in the Championship but am I just old fashioned? A great support is one that turns up not just when playing the Arsenal or Man U's of this world or has the definition of great fans changed with the Premier League as well?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Blimey the Palace physio posting on the NSC, Is everyone fit for Sunday?

Ruud Van Nistelrooy did his ACL before he joined Manchester United. Didn't do too bad..did he?

He's a doctor I think.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Quite why anyone is even bothering to respond to this VHA character is now beyond me.

Why he comes on here then runs back to BBS to report his findings I find quite fascinating, he has even mentioned my NSC username many times, normally relating to my, and your, Homosexuality activities in the WSU bogs at half time.

Bless his little redneck american socks.
Are people truly responding to any points I raise, or merely lining up to take potshots at me, no doubt stirred up by the likes of you and your 'ban' placard smiley waving chums? Whilst you are afforded the luxury of personal attacks in this forum, the likes of myself are warned even in the process of defending ourselves.

Hence hypothetically speaking, if I were to voice the opinion that Hillian is a fastidious ****, I would only be able to do so on the BBS. Which it's entirely possible I have.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Are people truly responding to any points I raise, or merely lining up to take potshots at me, no doubt stirred up by the likes of you and your 'ban' placard smiley waving chums? Whilst you are afforded the luxury of personal attacks in this forum, the likes of myself are warned even in the process of defending ourselves.

Hence hypothetically speaking, if I were to voice the opinion that Hillian is a fastidious ****, I would only be able to do so on the BBS. Which it's entirely possible I have.

You are Barry Bellend and I claim my £5.00

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

So what do you want?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Knock yourself out. I'm sure Hillian doesn't care. If you want to post on NSC, you play by our rules. If you don't like them, go back to the BBS, where nobody can hear you scream.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
Knock yourself out. I'm sure Hillian doesn't care. If you want to post on NSC, you play by our rules. If you don't like them, go back to the BBS, where nobody can hear you scream.

Not complaining at all, merely pointing out the restraints that some of us mere mortals must work within to the omnipotent force that is Hillian.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not complaining at all, merely pointing out the restraints that some of us mere mortals must work within to the omnipotent force that is Hillian.

He'll get an infraction if he crosses the line. You won't know about it, just as he won't know about it if you get one.

Unless you get banned, and it's probably fair to say that the threshold for what is and is not acceptable for Palace fans may not be quite the same as the one for Albion fans. That's the joy of it being an Albion board.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
He'll get an infraction if he crosses the line. You won't know about it, just as he won't know about it if you get one.

Unless you get banned, and it's probably fair to say that the threshold for what is and is not acceptable for Palace fans may not be quite the same as the one for Albion fans. That's the joy of it being an Albion board.
Indeed, and perhaps if Hillian doesn't care what's said on another message board, he'll refrain from any more bleating, as the two entities are somewhat incongruous to conceive.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
as the two entities are somewhat incongruous to conceive.

Steady on, you're in danger of disappearing up your own backside there.

Or, as you'd put it, of "evanescing into one's personal fundament".

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm gonna stick my extremely long neck out and say Vince Hilaire's Afro.

Although I'm surprised nobody has come up with their own little ditty.

Very Hairy Anus would be the most puerile, and, yet, arguably the most pleasing.

Never once have I used the ban smiley, or called for a ban on Palace posters. I would love to see an away end however where you can bleat on as much as you want.

Quite simply VHA, you post here for one reason and one reason only, to wind up Brighton fans. What actual pleasure you derive from this I can only guess at.

rubin

Oct 24, 2011
I still dont get why Palace think they are the "best fans in the world" when they didnt turn up when in the Championship but am I just old fashioned? A great support is one that turns up not just when playing the Arsenal or Man U's of this world or has the definition of great fans changed with the Premier League as well?

Because Gary Neville says so. 'By a million miles', in fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here