Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Palace

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm gonna stick my extremely long neck out and say Vince Hilaire's Afro.

Although I'm surprised nobody has come up with their own little ditty.

I thought it stood for Vince Hilaire's A******* because he is always posting ****

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Oh the irony grimbo .

Hello Dougie, glad to see a true Palace gent on the board. Did Psycokiller turn up Monday night in an Albion shirt? Will not accept I don't know as an answer because if he did/didn't then you of all people would surely know.:thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Hello Dougie, glad to see a true Palace gent on the board. Did Psycokiller turn up Monday night in an Albion shirt? Will not accept I don't know as an answer because if he did/didn't then you of all people would surely know.:thumbsup:

Well thanks , never been called a gent before . All I know is the shirt was sent to selhurst then returned to sender . Since then he has got one from the REMF lads and as far as I know he will wear it on our first home game next season . I don't know the chap and ATM he's banned from the bbs .

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Well thanks , never been called a gent before . All I know is the shirt was sent to selhurst then returned to sender . Since then he has got one from the REMF lads and as far as I know he will wear it on our first home game next season . I don't know the chap and ATM he's banned from the bbs .

Thanks for letting us know. Has he been a naughty boy on BBS?

COYP

Oct 1, 2012

Is that the guy who was going to wear the shirt as an enticement for Brighton fans to donate to Scarlett's Wish to Walk? If it is and he doesn't wear it thats seriously out of order. Worse in some ways than both Seaside and Foot Soldier's welching as a lot more was sent in by Brighton fans in good faith than in either of those other two bets.

ReEdit: Read Dougie's post incorrectly. Thought it said he'd returned the shirt to sender and for welching he had got it (as in abuse) from the REMF lads. My mistake but offer remains the same if he doesn't wear it on the opening day of next season.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here