Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Chris Hughton.

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
Person behind me actually called Dunk a retard which was disgraceful

Why disgraceful? Because calling someone 'a retard' is politically incorrect? or because Lewis Dunk clearly isn't but made a mistake? I wasn't impressed with his performance but as someone else said, without his goals last season we would be in Div 1....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Don't think Hughton deserves sarcasm or stick but I do think he got it wrong tonight - both sides playing versions of 4-5-1 played far more into Ipswich's hands as the team looking to deaden the tempo of the game and wait for mistakes

Yep this. YESTERDAY Hughton got it wrong. Over the season however its proved that overall he is right. Bad day at the office. Ipswich were no Boro who were immense that day and were there for he taking.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yep this. YESTERDAY Hughton got it wrong. Over the season however its proved that overall he is right. Bad day at the office. Ipswich were no Boro who were immense that day and were there for he taking.

You are quite right Ipswich are no Bro ...but there for the taking? Not sure I would go as far as that.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Doesn't matter if it's boro or Ipswich as we're running on reserves at the moment and don't have the squad depth compared to the overspending Derby and boro :)

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Great line up tonight. Our only 2 natural strikers on the bench. 1 striker up top (at home). Also well done Lewis Dunk, another 10/10 performance. It was a coup keeping hold of that lad.

It was a very disappointing defeat, granted, and this thread is a predictably depressing consequence. I appreciate that expectations are high, but this sort of sarcastic criticism is surely hardly deserved, when we are clearly facing a crippling injury crisis the like of which we have never seen before, I am sure. The alternatives open to CH are very limited, and it is truly sad that this and other threads are seemingly desperate to find scapegoats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here