Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Cardiff + all the threads laughing at Palace's penalties! (merged)

RednBlue

Oct 4, 2011
We defended well, played well to get there! The best team won! get over it! You have all come out to laugh at us, why?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
We defended well, played well to get there! The best team won! get over it! You have all come out to laugh at us, why?

hahahahha jog on mate

Its a shit cup anyway but the way you lot been going on about it you'd think this was life or death. Think you brought this onyourselves.

Mugs

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Oh dear, still not one of the three major domestic cups going to be won by those who reside up the wrong end of the A23.:wave:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Best quote from the BBS ...

"We have potentially evaded an embarrassment at Wembley".

:lol:

Brilliant bit of PR crisis management. BP could have done with someone of that calibre a while back. Don't believe a word of it.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Oh this is GLORIOUS

I dont think I will be able to sleep tonite.

Could it have gone any better really? Their capt sent off so he misses Tuesday, FFS Murray subbed, xtra time then penalty heartache!

We BEAT Cardiff 3-1 at their place as well. vEven if they beat us at Selhurst Tuesday we are STILL above them.

Today is a GREAT day for football the cloggers from Selhurst will NOT be gracing a major cup final and NO ONE remembers LOSING Semi Finalists.

Im actually getting a semi as I type this!!

Im GLAD ALL OVER YES IM GLAD ALL OVER!!!!

Great post and that's what I've been saying, loose against the sum and we're still above them. Happy days :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Paulie, croydon bloke, little al, dougie, red n blue, aquilaugh, sjlm, glenn murray, sir nigel - sir nigel, making plans for nigel. Your boys took a hell of a BEATING.

Last edited:

Feb 14, 2010
The palace wait for a major trophy to match our very own Charlie Webb's Charity Shield continues.. there also must be more chance of the Albion winning another major trophy before they win one.. if they ever do.. poor old palace, back to mid table, out of the reserve team cup, out of the FA Cup and 11000 crowds. Still, they have us to fill their stadium and give them their cup final. Must be tough being a stripey Nigel.

RednBlue

Oct 4, 2011
Chill, would have been a nice day out to Wembley. There is no point giving it to me over the Internet! Lets have a good game next week!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here