Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Cardiff + all the threads laughing at Palace's penalties! (merged)

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Fair play Sir Nigel...Thought Speroni played well during the match but was woeful with the pens...you did well when going down to 10,the Taffs should had mullered you,apart from hitting the post and bar Taffy did'nt do much damage....you were very bad at the front though..."Oh! By the way how...hows Murray doing? Lol!

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Fair play Sir Nigel...Thought Speroni played well during the match but was woeful with the pens...you did well when going down to 10,the Taffs should had mullered you,apart from hitting the post and bar Taffy did'nt do much damage....you were very bad at the front though..."Oh! By the way how...hows Murray doing? Lol!

Very accurate post, and Murray was awful, would still have kept him and Darren on for the pens though

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
ffsmurray.png

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
This result today has gone a very very small way to repairing the damage of that game in September and we wasnt even involved today!

I completely agree. The idea that they might have a day out at Wembley as well as that terrible September night would have been unthinkable. Cardiff have helpfully done their very small bit to start the ball rolling. Now it's up to our lot to really repair the damage on Tuesday.

Jan 12, 2012
Oh this is GLORIOUS

I dont think I will be able to sleep tonite.

Could it have gone any better really? Their capt sent off so he misses Tuesday, FFS Murray subbed, xtra time then penalty heartache!

We BEAT Cardiff 3-1 at their place as well. vEven if they beat us at Selhurst Tuesday we are STILL above them.

Today is a GREAT day for football the cloggers from Selhurst will NOT be gracing a major cup final and NO ONE remembers LOSING Semi Finalists.

Im actually getting a semi as I type this!!

Im GLAD ALL OVER YES IM GLAD ALL OVER!!!!

FFS, get a life, or a woman !:D

Jul 5, 2003
too defensive, we were beaten by the better team, they done their homework, well done Cardiff...........................

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Oh this is GLORIOUS

I dont think I will be able to sleep tonite.

Could it have gone any better really? Their capt sent off so he misses Tuesday, FFS Murray subbed, xtra time then penalty heartache!

We BEAT Cardiff 3-1 at their place as well. vEven if they beat us at Selhurst Tuesday we are STILL above them.

Today is a GREAT day for football the cloggers from Selhurst will NOT be gracing a major cup final and NO ONE remembers LOSING Semi Finalists.

Im actually getting a semi as I type this!!

Im GLAD ALL OVER YES IM GLAD ALL OVER!!!!

I tried to watch the game dispassionately but found myself leaping to my feet and punching the air when Cardiff scored and dropping to my knees and thumping the carpet when they kept missing those chances. I never realised that I disliked Palace so much until I found myself running around my back garden shouting YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !! at about 10.35 pm.

WHAT A GREAT NIGHT - THANKS PALACE. - although my slippers are now muddy !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here