Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Cardiff + all the threads laughing at Palace's penalties! (merged)

CPFC4Life7.

May 19, 2011
You see you like to concentrate on individual results whereas I would prefer to look at the MUCH bigger picture...

We are a club on the up... You are very much on the decline.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

1) A positive result in Cardiff away from a Wembley final.
2) Three points outside the playoffs over halfway through the season.
3) Beaten our two biggest rivals on their own patch.

So tell me you deluded wanker..how on EARTH are we on the decline?

I await the tedious attendance answer...I, for one, care about the results on the pitch. Attendances mean f**k all to me. That being said, fair play on you lot for the attendances this season. Let's see if you can maintain those for 5-10 years.

As for Brighton being on the up..well for your lot, I guess there's only one real way to go eh? Wasn't too long ago when 2000 were watching 4th tier football :lol:

See you soon.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

I await the tedious attendance answer...I, for one, care about the results on the pitch. Attendances mean f**k all to me. That being said, fair play on you lot for the attendances this season. Let's see if you can maintain those for 5-10 years.

As for Brighton being on the up..well for your lot, I guess there's only one real way to go eh? Wasn't too long ago when 2000 were watching 4th tier football :lol:

See you soon.

Back to the caravan.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

See you soon.

Check out your own attendance over the last 8 years and come back and post these figures quoting this sentance and I will let you defend your answer.....

........waiting on figures......

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
You see you like to concentrate on individual results whereas I would prefer to look at the MUCH bigger picture...

We are a club on the up... You are very much on the decline.

A club on the decline? Please give me evidence for this rather than just stating what you WISH.

We are massively moving forward as a club, the below shows this;

1.We have a fantastic young manager who bleeds the club, it's in his heart unlike Gus who is using you as a stepping stone to bigger things.

2.We have owners who are fans and care about the club. They have money but will only spend it if it's right for the club.

3.We have plans for a new stadium they will eclipse the Amex without doubt.

4. We have an amazing academy that is producing top draw talent year after year.

5. We have 3 top class youngsters, all of whom are signed up to long term deals; they either stay with us or go for big money. Zaha and Williams are two of the best players outside the Prem without doubt.

6. Our attendences should rise next year, the league and cup run coupled in with a season ticket payment plan similar to yours should go along way to that.

Over to you GS

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

See you soon.

Coming on here and calling me a wanker... The nerve!

I suppose attendances aren't that important when you consistently fail to pay your debts...

Not only in terminal decline but cheats too!
X

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
A club on the decline? Please give me evidence for this rather than just stating what you WISH.

We are massively moving forward as a club, the below shows this;

1.We have a fantastic young manager who bleeds the club, it's in his heart unlike Gus who is using you as a stepping stone to bigger things.

2.We have owners who are fans and care about the club. They have money but will only spend it if it's right for the club.

3.We have plans for a new stadium they will eclipse the Amex without doubt.

4. We have an amazing academy that is producing top draw talent year after year.

5. We have 3 top class youngsters, all of whom are signed up to long term deals; they either stay with us or go for big money. Zaha and Williams are two of the best players outside the Prem without doubt.

6. Our attendences should rise next year, the league and cup run coupled in with a season ticket payment plan similar to yours should go along way to that.

Over to you GS

Number 6 is sweet.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Number 6 is sweet.

It is isn't it. Forgot to mention, yours will drop! Thanks for ignoring points 1-5, your silence says it all! Goodnight! Eagles!!!

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
This Thread is Absolutely Hilarious You went from "Outclassed and Out sung" to "Dominating and Outplaying the Pikeys" then "An average Cardiff side who cannot score" and then "Their Version of the Song is Much Better then ours". You dont help yourselves, were very much on the up, and those 22,000 aren't Plastics at all, they dont care which Stadium they watch us in unlike your thousands of real Plastics who couldnt handle the "Withdean Experience". We are in a League cup Semi Final Which you lot could only dream about, and you can Bang on about or attendances all you want But the facts remain that we have Dominated you consistently for the Past 25 years and our Highest Attendance Yesterday Beats yours, and weather they turn up regularly or not there still "Fans" which underlines the potential of our fanbase. Your crowds will drop, just look at Coventry, 20 odd thousand for the first couple of season and now Back down to 14K. You can also keep Clutching those straws while referring to our Admin, But do you honestly think we care? Under the Football League we suffered the penalty and got away with our debts so that really just shows your desperation. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
This Thread is Absolutely Hilarious You went from "Outclassed and Out sung" to "Dominating and Outplaying the Pikeys" then "An average Cardiff side who cannot score" and then "Their Version of the Song is Much Better then ours".

You dont help yourselves, were very much on the up, and those 22,000 aren't Plastics at all, they dont care which Stadium they watch us in unlike your thousands of real Plastics who couldnt handle the "Withdean Experience".

We are in a League cup Semi Final Which you lot could only dream about, and you can Bang on about or attendances all you want But the facts remain that we have Dominated you consistently for the Past 25 years and our Highest Attendance Yesterday Beats yours, so weather they turn up or not there still "Fans" which underlines the potential of our fanbase.

Your crowds will drop, just look at Coventry, 20 odd thousand for the first couple of season and now Back down to 14K. You can also keep Clutching those straws while referring to our Admin, But do you honestly think we care? Under the Football League we suffered the penalty and got away with our debts so that really just shows your desperation.

Right, now let's see if it's readable. Thicko.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Why don't they turn up for League games then?

Cant Afford it, which was proven in an recent Poll on the BBS, Our fans has every right to pick and choose games and what to spend THERE money on, What would you rather if you had the choice, a cold Tuesday Evening at home to Doncaster OR a Carling Cup Semi final against Cardiff with a chance to make an Historic 2012 Wembley final appearance? Tough one that is.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Cant Afford it, which was proven in an recent Poll on the BBS, Our fans has every right to pick and choose games and what to spend THERE money on, What would you rather if you had the choice, a cold Tuesday Evening at home to Doncaster OR a Carling Cup Semi final against Cardiff with a chance to make an Historic 2012 Wembley final appearance? Tough one that is.

So either we are considerably richer than you, or we just have a bigger fanbase to draw upon. Thanks for clearing that up.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Neither is true, Especially the Latter, where was your "Larger Fanbase to call upon" Last season where you couldnt even sell out an 8,000 seater open aired Dump?

Well, it looks like you've answered your own question then. But forget the past, the present and future is what counts. If it's not our larger fanbase or richer fans, how would you explain 17000 to watch Gillingham in the Carling Cup first round?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here