Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Well done boris!!!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Heartwarming. Facing death then the joy of a new life all in a couple of weeks. So pleased for the couple.

Any news on the name .. Covid (boy) Corona (girl) whiff whaff Johnson?

Heartwarming??? Oh, I see...you were being ironic of course. Or at least I hope you were!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Not very becoming of a PM to go around impregnating 4 different women , not even his wives ! Morally not sure how that can be excused by being in 2020 .

The only small excuse is that I presume financially he is looking after all his children . Likely to cost him several thousand a month.

Blimey, has he impregnated 4 different women since he became PM? What a cad.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Not very becoming of a PM to go around impregnating 4 different women , not even his wives ! Morally not sure how that can be excused by being in 2020 .

This. But Do what thou wilt seems to be the mantra of today, so you won’t get many agreeing with you.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
How many children from how many diffrent women I am sure I saw somthing very similar on TV about living on income support in highly deprived areas

If he was a women he would called a slag not congratulated, double standards still exits I assume.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’m sure if Boris came up with a vaccine all on his own for Covid 19 that the usual suspects would be moaning about how long it had taken and finding other reasons to run the achievement down :shrug:

Some very bitter stuff on this thread about a man who has just recovered from a life threatening illness and whose girlfriend has just given birth. There are plenty of other threads to bitch on

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
He could play whiff waff against the original Blond Bonking Boris on Wimbledon Centre Court and invite along all the women he’s cheated on, had kids with, abortions with and generally denigrated down the years to watch from the royal box.

Marvellous scenes.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If he was a women he would called a slag not congratulated, double standards still exits I assume.

I'm sure he can be expected to be treated with all the respect given to that other parent of kids by four different partners, Ulrika Jonsson.

I wonder if they might be related?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm sure he can be expected to be treated with all the respect given to that other parent of kids by four different partners, Ulrika Jonsson.

I wonder if they might be related?

Do you remember when Ulrika was a weather girl and every man in the country had the hots for her?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Heartwarming. Facing death then the joy of a new life all in a couple of weeks. So pleased for the couple.

Any news on the name .. Covid (boy) Corona (girl) whiff whaff Johnson?

It was always going to be Horace for a boy and Doris for a girl.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here