Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Bloom/Burke

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
The big investments of the future will have to be in defence. That back four is ageing big time

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Spoke with a Palace plastic today....(He has'nt been to see them play for 26 years)...and he was dead sure that Bridcutt was signing for Palace today for £1.75m....hey ho!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Agree with that.

We need some pace at the back.

It wouldn't go amiss, but I think the back 4 will definitely benefit from the return of Bridders. I'm very happy we retained his services (& big Leo, obviously). Fair play to B&B. I'm looking forward to see who we might snaffle once the loans become available. At least one more striker is surely the priority now.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Ward similar or better than Bridge....incredibly pathetic, inept, deluded, inaccurate & shameful observation

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Barber said we have the same budget as last season..

So far only bits and pieces spent on wages (Andrews, Agustein, Ward) replacing Hammond, Painter, Vicente, Bridge, Dicker.

Yes Bloom has done well to tell Palace to do one, but I'm hoping for a opulent of good quality loans in the next two weeks.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Has Bloom/Burke had to say anything to Palace, or was it all made up?

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
Or a free-agent. The fact the BHAFC media team said "loan window opens next week" sort of to me hints we have targets.

Agree with you there. No need to panic buy a striker when we have 2 returning in the next few months. A striker on a 3 month loan is an ideal solution to plug the gap. Keep the funds for January window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here