Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Oh, the vitriol. Scorn for the refugees, hate for the people helping them, abuse for starting a thread on it. Predictably no condemnation of those right wing protestors who clashed with police though. The hypocrisy among some on here is astonishing.
I personally think this is a symptom of the board tolerating frankly racist attitudes from the handful of haters we have on here. They actually think they’re entitled to derail any thread that doesn’t condemn foreigners, refugees etc .
Quite worrying really.

and you expected it ....admit it , you ain't THAT daft petal , card well and truly marked and that post above, well..........NURSE...!!!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
and you expected it ....admit it , you ain't THAT daft petal , card well and truly marked and that post above, well..........NURSE...!!!

I 100% expected it. That’s why I put it in the bear pit. And that’s why I posted a few pages ago “I expected this”.

Try again.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Of course they have , send them straight back some times you have to be cruel to be kind , it worked for Australia , hopefully next year we will see more illegal migrants being deported sooner rather than later
Regards
DF

Isn't the Australian model also based largely on offshore processing? Like our arrangement with France? The one that Brexit has put into jeopardy?

The conditions they are kept in are dubious.
Thankfully the UK has more empathy.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

You and your ilk must really attempt to stop trying to dismiss any thread that challenges your point of view, as some sort of fishing thread. Now, if you were to engage in an intelligent way, perhaps put your argument forward in a intelligent fashion then you would be taken seriously. I really do find it boggling why someone (not particularly you ) would go onto a thread to tell everyone they don't like it and don't want to take part in it. Sometimes getting very agitated.

In our local parish community hall someone had placed an advert on the notices board for piano lessons. I don't want to learn the piano but I managed to refrain from calling the piano teacher up and telling him I don't want piano lessons.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You and your ilk must really attempt to stop trying to dismiss any thread that challenges your point of view, as some sort of fishing thread. Now, if you were to engage in an intelligent way, perhaps put your argument forward in a intelligent fashion then you would be taken seriously. I really do find it boggling why someone (not particularly you ) would go onto a thread to tell everyone they don't like it and don't want to take part in it. Sometimes getting very agitated.

In our local parish community hall someone had placed an advert on the notices board for piano lessons. I don't want to learn the piano but I managed to refrain from calling the piano teacher up and telling him I don't want piano lessons.

my ilk....?? i'll admit i'm a WUM as are you for putting this post on this board knowing the usual suspects would react ... i employ numerous trades of multi cultural backgrounds, as mentioned above ......there is no ilk ...:thumbsup: your keying is going off the boil btw.....:cheers:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
my ilk....?? i'll admit i'm a WUM as are you for putting this post on this board knowing the usual suspects would react ... i employ numerous trades of multi cultural backgrounds, as mentioned above ......there is no ilk ...:thumbsup: your keying is going off the boil btw.....:cheers:

What's WUM? don't think I know that one.

I'm afraid I don't let what others might do dictate the content I put up here. One mustn't live one's life by the slings and arrows of the masses. I am what I am, Darling. They'll just have to find a way to love me.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What's wrong with piano lessons?

Aha! Exactly. Exactly. What is wrong with piano lessons? Nothing. Nothing at all. I just don't want to learn the piano. Just as nothing is wrong with this thread, some just don't want to be a part of it, so why post to tell everyone that?

Thank you.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Aha! Exactly. Exactly. What is wrong with piano lessons? Nothing. Nothing at all. I just don't want to learn the piano. Just as nothing is wrong with this thread, some just don't want to be a part of it, so why post to tell everyone that?

Thank you.

Perhaps you ought to try them Chump, might relieve some of that inner stress and angst that is apparent for all to see.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Perhaps you ought to try them Chump, might relieve some of that inner stress and angst that is apparent for all to see.

Oh dear, The old "You're stressed, you're angry" routine. You lot try that on everyone. Nobody buys it.

Now, this is a positive thread about people doing positive things . It's not all about you. If you are on th ethread merely to insult, please consider going elsewhere.

This might lighten your mood. a video of nice people doing nice things for other nice people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLOpft91JlU

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
my ilk....?? i'll admit i'm a WUM

I don't mean to be rude, but if you've been going for a wind up merchant persona, it has gone very wrong.

You come across as more of a tinfoil hat wearing, conspiracy theory believer, whom believes they know the secret. But I fear we are venturing off topic.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Oh dear, The old "You're stressed, you're angry" routine. You lot try that on everyone. Nobody buys it.

Now, this is a positive thread about people doing positive things . It's not all about you. If you are on th ethread merely to insult, please consider going elsewhere.

This might lighten your mood. a video of nice people doing nice things for other nice people.

tumblr_e5864bb2fec511b03e21ff03e2bc72c1_6bd9eaf2_400.gif

I did.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I don't mean to be rude, but if you've been going for a wind up merchant persona, it has gone very wrong.

You come across as more of a tinfoil hat wearing, conspiracy theory believer, whom believes they know the secret. But I fear we are venturing off topic.

Oddly enough, I don't get that with Sydney. I'm not sure why, but I get the impression he's the guy i'd get smashed with in a pub, have a loud and angry disagreement with but then probs hug and make up afterwards.

Might just be me on this one :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Oddly enough, I don't get that with Sydney. I'm not sure why, but I get the impression he's the guy i'd get smashed with in a pub, have a loud and angry disagreement with but then probs hug and make up afterwards.

Might just be me on this one :lolol:

I have to say, I like Sydney. He's got a spine but doesn't take it all so seriously. Some others on here get themselves in such a funkle, they lose sight of reality.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
We all, as is only too evident, have our crosses to bear.

What do you think of the people supporting and welcoming refugees to Kent and what do you think of the far right protesters that clashed with police? That's what this thread is about. Grizzling Gammon is also a good poster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here