Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Jan 30, 2008
Agreed. Him with his trolling and Chicken Run with his stalking, I will be ignoring their mean spirited drivel from now on. They behaved for about a week after Bozza's sticky but simply cannot help themselves and are back to trolling and digging people out. Who can be bothered to deal with them.

That clearly isn't the case is it , when faced with questions you feel uncomfortable in answering you resort to wishy washy accusations .

What are your thoughts on the Government bailing out of ECHR ?

Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I wonder if the fishing boat blockading the RNLI in Hastings had nothing better to do after losing all his business due to Brexit?

That would really encapsulate Britain under Johnson

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It was only a matter of time , sadly the RNLI will suffer financially as well

Regards
DF

Donations will go up because the majority of people aren't ****s.

I've set up a regular gift for them after the Farage saga. It was one of their best days for donations.

As for paying to put the channel crossing folk up, well, I resent paying taxes to keep someone with your views PPF. Those arriving have a better claim. But, still, I pay them.

You seem to be becoming increasingly irate about all this. Maybe focus your mind elsewhere for a while. All this isn't good for you.

Jan 30, 2008
I've set up a regular gift for them after the Farage saga. It was one of their best days for donations.

As for paying to put the channel crossing folk up, well, I resent paying taxes to keep someone with your views PPF. Those arriving have a better claim. But, still, I pay them.

You seem to be becoming increasingly irate about all this. Maybe focus your mind elsewhere for a while. All this isn't good for you.

I'm fine thanks , good on you if you still donate but don't knock others for not .
The yougov poll I posted was interesting compared to some of the opinions on here, I think it's well worth keeping a balanced view on the topic don't you ?

Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I wonder if the fishing boat blockading the RNLI in Hastings had nothing better to do after losing all his business due to Brexit?

That would really encapsulate Britain under Johnson

Well Ppf voted to exacerbate the refugee problem (twice) and is now moaning and whining that the refugee problem has got worse, so it wouldn't surprise me :shrug:

Jan 30, 2008
Well Ppf voted to exacerbate the refugee problem (twice) and is now moaning and whining that the refugee problem has got worse, so it wouldn't surprise me :shrug:

No no , you've got it wrong yet again , the majority are economic migrants seeking refuge in 4 star hotels with all the freebies that go with it. :thumbsup:

Regards
DF

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It was only a matter of time , sadly the RNLI will suffer financially as well

R

You wish. I have seen at least two different GoFundMe totals with thousands raised for the RNLI in the last 24 hours. The vast majority of people have basic empathy and humanity.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Our government are deliberately antagonistic towards the French because they know it keeps their core voters happy. Unfortunately, Johnson’s government don’t seem to care that lives are at stake. Which sadly, does not surprise me at all.

OK, I'll bite. I don't think it's anything to do with being antagonistic - more the French doing what they often do which is push a problem to someone else - and I say that as someone that loves France, the French and has a home there.

The deaths are awful BUT avoidable - if people stayed in France ( or the first EU country they got to ) they could make a decent life for themselves. France is a highly developed country with a very good welfare state so why risk your life getting into a inflatable boat that probably wouldn't survive in Hove Lagoon ?

That's not to say I don't have any sympathy but there are two sorts of migrant - economic and asylum. Asylum seekers should claim asylum in the first 'safe' country they get to ( and that is international law ). I think the UN should then divide them up, and I mean the numbers not families, and 'safe' countries should have to take their share based on population size, language spoken and economic status. Asylum seekers shouldn't get a choice. Economic migrants should be sent back to where they came from.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
OK, I'll bite. I don't think it's anything to do with being antagonistic - more the French doing what they often do which is push a problem to someone else - and I say that as someone that loves France, the French and has a home there.

The deaths are awful BUT avoidable - if people stayed in France ( or the first EU country they got to ) they could make a decent life for themselves. France is a highly developed country with a very good welfare state so why risk your life getting into a inflatable boat that probably wouldn't survive in Hove Lagoon ?

That's not to say I don't have any sympathy but there are two sorts of migrant - economic and asylum. Asylum seekers should claim asylum in the first 'safe' country they get to ( and that is international law ). I think the UN should then divide them up, and I mean the numbers not families, and 'safe' countries should have to take their share based on population size, language spoken and economic status. Asylum seekers shouldn't get a choice. Economic migrants should be sent back to where they came from.

I love the bit where when questioned as to why they are not stopping the people entering the water the 8 or 9 French Police watching from the sidelines cite the fact that they are outnumbered…..

Yet on arrival apparently 5-10 British Police are able to deal, contain and move the people onwards for processing

Amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I just like to highlight the contradictions of the "I love Boris / the UKIP Tories / they can do no wrong" brigade who also moan of the consequences / reality of them being the entire opposite. All the current problems this country faces can traced back to the fact we have a complete bunch of ****wits running the country

yes , yes , yes dear boy but what were the chances of having a pack of gannets in charge in Britain , America and Aus at the same period in history , honestly , if you put them in a canoe together 50 k off shore they wouldn't have a chance , pretenders of men....turds...!!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1466002561870274568[/tweet]

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I think you'll find it isn't international law, and this has been upheld in UK courts.
https://fullfact.org/immigration/refugees-first-safe-country/
https://www.amnesty.org.uk/truth-about-refugees

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I love the bit where when questioned as to why they are not stopping the people entering the water the 8 or 9 French Police watching from the sidelines cite the fact that they are outnumbered…..

Yet on arrival apparently 5-10 British Police are able to deal, contain and move the people onwards for processing

Amazing

I’m glad you find it amusing that people want a solution to people losing their lives in French waters to the point that you politicise your comments, quite literally shame on you.

:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here