Attachments

• bha foam hand.jpg
    bha foam hand.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 2,087

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
This.

At first I thought, wow. Then I thought it just looked bloody camp. Please let's not do it.

What we should do is what Wednesday did for their team and get behind them. I thought their home support was phenomenal and the best I have heard in a long time. I wasn't at Boro so can't compare, but compared to other big games - Derby, Palace etc they were on form and undoubtedly raised the morale of their team.

Can we do that on Monday? Can we? I want to be proven wrong, but too much of our home support sits on its hands and doesn't squeak one chant out. Can we turn the Amex into a place that Wednesday will feel uncomfortable in or will we sit and wait? Of course we can, but will we? Will you?

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

Exactly this all day long, and also the only games mentioned that I wasn't at was 'Boro as well.

I didn't really fancy giving their fans any credit last night as really wasn't in the mood for that, and plenty of them seem to be classless tossers anyway. But yes, their fans do make one of the best home support noises going, and last night the situation and circumstance really gave them the opportunity to show it. We did however have a superb response with our 20 odd minutes of literally non-stop great escape - sounding even better in the quiet period they had at 1-0 up.

One of our group said their light show was a bit "X Factor" :lolol: Thought that was a pretty good summing up. Also reminded me of all the school kids at the recent England U21 game at our place. Not the sort of thing I'd expect really from fully grown adults at a football match....especially ones that have no problem letting their voices do the talking anyway.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
This.

At first I thought, wow. Then I thought it just looked bloody camp. Please let's not do it.

What we should do is what Wednesday did for their team and get behind them. I thought their home support was phenomenal and the best I have heard in a long time. I wasn't at Boro so can't compare, but compared to other big games - Derby, Palace etc they were on form and undoubtedly raised the morale of their team.

Can we do that on Monday? Can we? I want to be proven wrong, but too much of our home support sits on its hands and doesn't squeak one chant out. Can we turn the Amex into a place that Wednesday will feel uncomfortable in or will we sit and wait? Of course we can, but will we? Will you?

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

well why dont you just sit there and knitt and when we score and the bloke next to ya drops a stitch get up and have him ejected.......................sorry wednesday just gave us a clue as to what is required ....if the ipad...knitting ....crossword brigade can't be arsed then we have no chance ...but then again wont be them going to bristol city on a tuesday next season will it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here