Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday match day thread.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
OSCAR POST MATCH " err err err we created a lot of chances"

OSCAR POST MATCH " err err err I am very proud of my players"

OSCAR POST MATCH " err err err we cannot convert chances"

OSCAR POST MATCH " err err err can't I just play a tape recording after each game. Its the same every week "

OSCAR POST MATCH " err err err my hands are very warm in my pockets"

OSCAR POST MATCH " err err err me and Nathan enjoyed our natter standing and watching the game"

OSCAR POST MATCH " err err err I am only thinking of Middlesbrough now on Saturday. I dont think of league position."

OSCAR POST MATCH " err err err I like attack. My team attack. We missed Leo. We like to isolate him and fire the ball into him. It is his strength."

OSCAR POST MATCH " err err err someone put me out of my misery. I am out of my depth here. HELP! "

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Sack the board

Rubbish. We're where we were at the start of the night, 3 pts off 6th with a game in hand. Pick ourselves up for Saturday. Plenty of points left to fight for.

Fair enough buddy but we can't seem to score; which continues to be a problem; I can't see where the goals are going to come from.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Can't believe we lost that. Should have won before half time. Just can't put the ball in the net. Thought I'd bring some luck with me starting the match day thread :(

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Think Ill stay away from NSC for a bit, its going to get ugly here...

for the record, the commentary from Sheffield say we were definitely the better side.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We're still in it, by the tips of our cuticles. Let's hope we can stay awake for the 0-0 borefest that will be BHA v Boro on Saturday. And NO leaving on 80 minutes even if we're 0-0 down.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
FT 1-0 :( A hatful of wasted chances again. Quite why Oscar waited so long to take Rodriguez off in the second half (when it sounded like he was pretty anonymous) and put KLL on I don't know. AT least other teams around us dropped points but going below Ipswich is a blow to morale. And Boro on Saturday.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Aspinall talking good, straight-forward sense as usual: it should all have been over in the first half with the chances we had. I do hope the club never seeks to shut him up, although I wouldn't be surprised if they did at some point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here