perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Badges

WedHT.JPG

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
the paint on my wall is nearly dry, the still wet bits have made pretty patterns, and one kinda looks like a face...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yeovil out of the drop zone as it stands.

Millwall look doomed to head back where they belong. Tin pot tossers.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why we couldn't have matched Bournemouth's improved contract for Grabban.........
I was disappointed we didn't get him, and since then he's scored another 7 goals or so.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Why we couldn't have matched Bournemouth's improved contract for Grabban.........

Cos he's a greedy so and so and not good enough. Two tonight takes his tally to 15. Of the others 3 or 4 are pens. We want a player that has scored 20+ from open play. That's my point of view.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
If Rodriguez can score goals in La Liga I'm sure he can whack in a couple against a small second division team over here. Come on Rodney pull your bloody finger out!

:smile:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Cos he's a greedy so and so and not good enough. Two tonight takes his tally to 15. Of the others 3 or 4 are pens. We want a player that has scored 20+ from open play. That's my point of view.
It's at least 4 pens, but he's drawn a few of them. And it's not like he needed to do better than Ulloa, he just needed to be a better option than Barnes, and he would have been.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here