Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday match day thread.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We need to rescue this thread and fast!

Form guide;

Wednesday – Tyne, Dogger. Northeast 3 or 4. Occasional rain. Moderate or poor.

Albion – Southwest gale 8, Rain, then squally showers. Poor, becoming moderate.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not sure how to explain my feelings about this thread. Maybe this will help....

A Footsoldier match day thread:
car-parking.gif

That's quality. I love they way SHE* manages to stop JUST short of hitting the parked car. And then leaves it in reverse and smashes straight into it. Genius.

* :wink:

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Just passed the Albion players in the corridor of the Kenwood Park Hotel in Sheffield. Overheard Gordon Greer asking Ulloa, in very slow deliberate Scottish tones, why he is feeling sick ? Is it diarrhoea ? (sorry for the detail but a direct quote). Answer: no just generally feeling ill. Wasn't happy to hear that.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Just passed the Albion players in the corridor of the Kenwood Park Hotel in Sheffield. Overheard Gordon Greer asking Ulloa, in very slow deliberate Scottish tones, why he is feeling sick ? Is it diarrhoea ? (sorry for the detail but a direct quote). Answer: no just generally feeling ill. Wasn't happy to hear that.

According to another thread, he's crap now anyway!

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Great response and some have made me smile. Not long left before the team announcement which I'll find rather dull. I'm here for the duration and hope you are as well :thumbsup:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Great response and some have made me smile. Not long left before the team announcement which I'll find rather dull. I'm here for the duration and hope you are as well :thumbsup:

well done sir
it matters not a jot how you write it out any fate is not made on here
its on the field of play
power to you again sir :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
wonder if Will Hoskins will make an appearance???

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

i feel theres a future here for you...perhaps start the Middlesbro one now before some one beats you to it

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Haven't done one before so thought why not. Don't know the referee or linesman. Can't or to be honest know how to upload badges on the phone.

Anyway, I'm not very hopefull for this evening but you never know :)

I would have apostrophised "why not" and added a question mark for a jaunty effect. "Can't or to be honest know" is a nice idea for avoiding the repetition of a clause, but, unfortunately , does not make any sense. The l in hopeful has acquired an unfortunate twin. We are missing a full stop at the end of the final sentence, but it may be that the emoticon acts as sufficient punctuation. Overall, 9.2/10.0. A bold, surprising move. I smell victory.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

Listen mate, not good to do the job unprepared. But it's more than paid it's way...it surely has been the most entertaining matchday thread ever....and I love it. However I am a little concerned fate is playing a nasty balancing act with us Seagulls. Is it giving us all our smiles to ready us for the later misery. Well I'm going to put my feet up and enjoy the rest of Friday evening :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here