Wedding Zinger Part Five (Is this the end?)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:lolol: :lolol:

oh kevin

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
The Boss said:
I really hope that Kev keeps his job as this is one of the few threads where we're not at each others throats, and where a little ray of sunshine is allowed to shine on this gloomy board:down:

Quiet you, you cockjuggling thundercunt.
:angry:

Seriously tho, It would be a shame for Kev to lose his job. These Wedding Zinger threads have been pure comedy.

gull45

Mar 10, 2006
Dear god! i cant believe i missed all this drama!!
Poor Kev!! Turned over by the girl of his dreams..................it cant end like this surely?????
What will happen next? Will Kev stil have a job?
Will Becky say sorry or will she continue with the current Hitler impression? Was she just a bit snappy cos she had the painters in? Does she secretly love the ape and is being nasty as she cant deal with the complexities of the feelings she has for NSC's finest storyteller??
The mind boggles, hopefully there will be another thrilling instalment soon, i need closure on this dammit!!!!! :angry:

The-Libertine

May 2, 2006
Bad Managers

Kev - there are bad managers wherever you go these days...

Attachments

• kfc.jpg
    kfc.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 215

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Kev before you leave can you get the secret recipe of 11 different herbs and spices?

I not been a fan of KFC since i had a dodgy one in cologne after the england portugal world cup quarter final

Sorry to here the news, but i may go for KFC rehab with this new zinger chicken stuff

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So in summary...

1. He missed an important staff meeting about a new product
2. He started to prepare the wrong chicken as he didnt know the type was writtten on the bag he'd opened.

and he wonders why he get a bollocking, which he cannot take so flounces off

Maybe there is a slight attitude problem there as well

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Kev - you need to grovel.

This is your big chance. I am not saying that you are going to have a long career in KFC, but it is important you have a full CV and take positive from this job. Teamwork, customer service etc.

As Gazwag said, you missed a meeting and made a mistake. You must accept that and get on with things rather than storming out...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
20 minutes to go - my god im nervous as hell

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports