Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we should be embarrassed

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
All this attendance nonsense is becoming a bit predictable isn't it ?
If there is any point scoring to be done , it's on the pitch surely?
Historically our attendances have been very similar when in the same leagues, but with your new stadium and promotion, you went from 7000 to 20,000 , which was excellent .
Our crowds have remained around the 14,000 mark for the last few years, but will rise with the feel good factor around Selhurst at the moment.
Leave the banter to what happens on the pitch !
What you mean is all the plastics will come out of the woodwork again.???:bigwave:

All this attendance nonsense is becoming a bit predictable isn't it ?
If there is any point scoring to be done , it's on the pitch surely?
Historically our attendances have been very similar when in the same leagues, but with your new stadium and promotion, you went from 7000 to 20,000 , which was excellent .
Our crowds have remained around the 14,000 mark for the last few years, but will rise with the feel good factor around Selhurst at the moment.
Leave the banter to what happens on the pitch !

Truth hurts.

You've been shown up as tinpot - live with it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
the way we took the complete p*ss out of palace after there 1st 3 games. i remember some saying we have finialy over took them as a power and how we will finish above them and they will be relagated and how crap they are. and murray is usless for them. i for one feel very silly because i agreed with all of us north standers but now feel red in the face. wouldnt surpise me if they finished top 2 as much as it pains me to say it :facepalm:
:lol: Palace twat

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
the way we took the complete p*ss out of palace after there 1st 3 games. i remember some saying we have finialy over took them as a power and how we will finish above them and they will be relagated and how crap they are. and murray is usless for them. i for one feel very silly because i agreed with all of us north standers but now feel red in the face. wouldnt surpise me if they finished top 2 as much as it pains me to say it :facepalm:
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:bounce:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

top two..........are you completely insane..???

and sorry to mention it but haven't the spooners from up the road been well quiet recently.......glenns a wrong'un, glenns a wrong'un la la la lalla la. repeat ad- infinitum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here