Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we should be embarrassed

D

Deleted member 18477

the way we took the complete p*ss out of palace after there 1st 3 games. i remember some saying we have finialy over took them as a power and how we will finish above them and they will be relagated and how crap they are. and murray is usless for them. i for one feel very silly because i agreed with all of us north standers but now feel red in the face. wouldnt surpise me if they finished top 2 as much as it pains me to say it :facepalm:

cool story bro

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
the way we took the complete p*ss out of palace after there 1st 3 games. i remember some saying we have finialy over took them as a power and how we will finish above them and they will be relagated and how crap they are. and murray is usless for them. i for one feel very silly because i agreed with all of us north standers but now feel red in the face. wouldnt surpise me if they finished top 2 as much as it pains me to say it :facepalm:

Fail

:ffsparr:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

I don't know about us being embarrassed but you certainly should be. Back to school with you lad!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
YOU should be embarrassed [MENTION=21466]Blue[/MENTION] , you daft Palace tit. You're nowhere near smart enough to pass yourself off as an Albion fan, just look at the state of your writing for starters

"finialy"
"relagated"
"usless"
"surpise"

and the old fave of not even knowing the difference between there / their / they're. CLASSIC Croydon gibberish.

Now go play in the road. There's a front radiator grille somewhere with your name on it. Hopefully.

[edit] beaten to it, well said [MENTION=20488]BBassic[/MENTION]

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Entertaining that the OP is quite clearly a Palace fan judging by his previous posts.

As you were.

Yep, had a quick look. Apart from the dreadful Word Association thread, all his posts are in support of Palace.

I don't mind Palace fans coming on as Palace fans but I would ban this troll for two reasons.

1. Very poor impersonation of an Albion fan.

2. Probably one of the 5 thickest posters we have had on here. (And there is some tough competition there).

blue2

Apr 21, 2010

Not a very original user name is it

Blue

Banned
Sep 8, 2011
but i am a brighten fan. i have the shirt with craig mackale smith on it.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook

Nope. You are the Palace fan I have seen wearing an old shirt in adoration of the old player Clint Hill. You just have 'CLINT' on the back didn't you. Did you ever find out who stuck on the white tape to join up the 'L' and the 'I'?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Brighton fans can generally spell, err, Brighton. And the players names.

(apart from Vicente's).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

What is the point? Not clever, not funny, not spelt correctly. I mean, why would you be bothering??

*scratches head*

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Oh well....."Blue" can join up with "Mints".......another Palace poster masquerading as a Brighton fan. Truly pathetic.

Agree, Whatever happened to Bozza's away fans thread which would rid us, other than the masochistic members, of this excrement !

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Maybe he had a bad day back at school after half term ???

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Entertaining that the OP is quite clearly a Palace fan judging by his previous posts.

As you were.

Definitely trolling and Teag67, stop grasping about crowds, it's boring. I'd rather you abused us than keep going on about that shit.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
All this attendance nonsense is becoming a bit predictable isn't it ?
If there is any point scoring to be done , it's on the pitch surely?
Historically our attendances have been very similar when in the same leagues, but with your new stadium and promotion, you went from 7000 to 20,000 , which was excellent .
Our crowds have remained around the 14,000 mark for the last few years, but will rise with the feel good factor around Selhurst at the moment.
Leave the banter to what happens on the pitch !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here