Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We MUST be the 12th man against Saints

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Editing by TV companies, it gives a completely false impression.

This wasn’t always the way eg club European nights in the 70’s (on youtube) … you can just about hear the commentators.
Not so much editing as microphone placement. A bit like having the cameras always showing East Lower - so it rarely looks packed.

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
Dreadful support given the occasion. An incredible day in the history of the club and for the most part you could hear nothing but groans
We’re you watching on the tv?? I saw the highlights when I got home and it’s amazing the difference. Atmosphere at the match was great

theboybilly

So sad I can’t be there- weeks ago was all set to get tickets for today then the fixture was changed to Sunday which I couldn’t do 🙁 But those that are lucky enough to be going, on behalf of us all …Be MASSIVE, Be fcuking LOUD
Be the 12th MAN …

And that includes you, EASTers and WESTers don’t leave it all up to the NS to initiate …

View attachment 161106
You do realise that it's the North Stand that is the problem. Leave the West Stand out of it

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I did think City must have been watching that thinking ‘why can’t we have a whole stadium of noise like this’. Love the fact every stand was clearly getting involved - give me that over a group of 20 virgins with a drum anytime 💙🤍

Jimmy Grimble

Bit late to this but am amazed at some of the replies about Sunday. I’m WSU and actually thought we were loudest when the game was 0-0 and 2–1. Crazy that’s not coming through on TV.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I did think City must have been watching that thinking ‘why can’t we have a whole stadium of noise like this’. Love the fact every stand was clearly getting involved - give me that over a group of 20 virgins with a drum anytime 💙🤍
Brilliant range of chants too. I was thinking I wonder if any of the city fans are stood there (in silence mostly) thinking is there a bloody song these lot don't sing. Up a notch from Saints but understandable as pressure off so not as many nerves etc

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bit late to this but am amazed at some of the replies about Sunday. I’m WSU and actually thought we were loudest when the game was 0-0 and 2–1. Crazy that’s not coming through on TV.
You could be excused for thinking a while new set of supporters were in the ground tonight from those on Sunday.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You could be excused for thinking a while new set of supporters were in the ground tonight from those on Sunday.
On my row in West upper...they were. All nine seats to my left were taken by irregulars. And my row has had basically the same bods on it for 10+ years.

How very queer.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Best atmosphere all season from the WSU halfway line. Honestly a lot of the time the away end sounds as loud if not louder than everyone a lot of the time. Tonight was f***ing brilliant from every angle. WSU/ S starting songs all night different songs everywhere. Loved it.

I’d almost say away day vibes as different songs the whole game. If only 30% of the stadium could be arsed we would be brilliant.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Surely the big difference last night was simply the lack of nerves. We go quiet when we’re tense. Probably happens less for the likes of the historically successful clubs because experience has taught their crowd they’ll get the winner in the end/won’t stupidly chuck points away. In most seasons anyway.

The good thing is, with RDZ and this team, we’re starting to feel the same way.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Best atmosphere all season from the WSU halfway line. Honestly a lot of the time the away end sounds as loud if not louder than everyone a lot of the time. Tonight was f***ing brilliant from every angle. WSU/ S starting songs all night different songs everywhere. Loved it.

I’d almost say away day vibes as different songs the whole game. If only 30% of the stadium could be arsed we would be brilliant.

That really isn't that unusual.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here