Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We MUST be the 12th man against Saints

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A couple of the ALBIONS were close to if not the loudest I’ve ever heard them, from the middle of the North.

Thought it was decent today from where I stood. Felt like we made a genuine conscious effort.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
This. Went very quiet when their 2nd non-goal went in. Too much at stake.
Yeah, but that's understandable. The 60 mins before that were brilliant though - north singing in unison for a change loads, too

I genuinely don't understand how it doesn't come across well on the telly. How on earth the saints fans came across louder is insane - they really were silent majority of the game

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Wow genuinely surprised it didn't come across on telly.

Great atmosphere in the North.
Not constant, but the peaks were as loud as anyrhing I can remember.
West was best of the season too
Really loud around me in the west. We seemed to have bussed some lunatics in for the day.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's funny, I thought the atmosphere was amazingly flat this afternoon. Nowhere close to Chelsea earlier in the season for me. But I really don't care - we're in f***ing Europe.
If only someone had predicted that!

We didn't have an 'in justice' to bind us together.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yeah, but that's understandable. The 60 mins before that were brilliant though - north singing in unison for a change loads, too

I genuinely don't understand how it doesn't come across well on the telly. How on earth the saints fans came across louder is insane - they really were silent majority of the game

Editing by TV companies, it gives a completely false impression.

This wasn’t always the way eg club European nights in the 70’s (on youtube) … you can just about hear the commentators.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Ok, thanks for the reply. Wish I had of known before. I also do the Dieppe-Newhaven route several times a year, but sods law I have not renewed my Season Ticket this year as it's a long run from here on my own and usually I miss most of the games. Oh well. C'est la vie...

I think I’d fly easyJet from La Rochelle too. Luckily I’m only 2 hours from Dieppe and 1 hour from Caen

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Was in N1D today and was very loud in the main.

“We’re on our way”was very loud and I unison with the west upper, NW corner and most of the north

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The NS and WSU were bloody amazing today; pre, during and post match.

From the NS, blocks G and H of WSU were having fun. Led by @Guinness Boy? 😀

Nervy for a while second half as we naively decided not to mark quarterback Ward-Prowse. But the VAR offside goal, saw the return of the wall of noise.
G & H were very good today. Lots of fun. All round team effort today but there are always a good few of us that give it a go.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Roberto and Pervis were happy enough with the support

721AFB2C-FA68-43D4-8EE8-8A6BD754F6C4.jpeg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Decent enough . Volume good but too many quiet bits for it to be top 3

We were 7/10 today
Amex atmosphere today was better than the Etihad where two allegedly MASSIVE clubs were playing and one of them had apparently won the EPL. There were times during the Citeh match when I thought someone had pressed the mute button on the remote

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here