We close to one or maybe 2

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Can't get excited about either player.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Are people on here for real? Upson AND Monk would stroll into our starting 11. Two great signings if they happen and I hope to see them both in the starting line up ahead of Greer and El-Abd

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Remind me, how many England caps did Hawkins receive?

Hawkins isn't english and Upson isn't an England international anymore. He's 34 in a few months and has only played a handful of games in the last 2 years. I personally think we need pace at the back more than experience.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Can't get excited about either player.

Isn't he the most experienced international from England to have EVER played for Brighton (if he signs), and you can't get excited.

Jesus christ.

You must have some serious PROBLEMS in the bedroom too. :thumbsup:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Hawkins isn't english and Upson isn't an England international anymore. He's 34 in a few months and has only played a handful of games in the last 2 years. I personally think we need pace at the back more than experience.
You don't need pace to be a good centre back.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Tacchinardi ‏@SwSpTacchinardi

Wigan's centre back Adrian Lopez Rodriguez (also known as Piscu) is another name linked to #bhafc

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Are people on here for real? Upson AND Monk would stroll into our starting 11. Two great signings if they happen and I hope to see them both in the starting line up ahead of Greer and El-Abd

I know, unbelievable isn't it. Both better than what we have got and both got top flight experience, and both 33. Not exactly past it, by centre half standards. We certainly have come a long way baby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here