Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We can go into 5th place saturday if we win....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oscar's philosophy is to take one game at a time. We should do the same.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Do people not think JFC and Ince deserve to keep their places on merit?
Can't see Oscar changing a winning team, unless they are injured. The returning players will have to bide their time.....which makes it very exciting times.

So yes they do deserve to keep their places.

:)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Discounting form and fitness I would argue that our best front six is Ulloa, Buckley, Lua Lua, Orlandi, Bridcutt and Agustien.
Not sure how you could include him. What has he done since he's been here that could put him in front of some of our other midfielders, especially Crofts?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant! Loving the optimistic vibe on here. :)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's an interesting one. If we're talking purely technical ability then Crofts is probably down the pecking order, below all the above mentioned. But in terms of what he brings to the team - goals, resilience, work-rate, consistency, positional sense, drive and leadership - I think he has to be considered part of our best front six, be that home or away.

Could be an argument made for Barnes in that case.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No, because Ulloa is clearly the better player.

I don't mean as the target man. Why would you assume that? He's not a target man.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Bournemouth is a derby. Bournemouth fans actually dislike us a lot and we have history.

Games between us always mean more than alot of sides we play

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Not sure how you could include him. What has he done since he's been here that could put him in front of some of our other midfielders, especially Crofts?

Thats not what was said, given form and fitness Agestein will be a better player arguably, was the comment.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Bollox

They can't score if all they are doing is picking the ball out of their own net.

3 nil down at half time, NSC's users go up by 100 as all the Negative Nerys' come out from under their rocks.
Then BOOM we run out 28 - 3 winners, and it's bounce thread city Arizona.

That's not too far from me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here