Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We can go into 5th place saturday if we win....

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
For this reason I don't feel confident. Bournemouth are on an iffy run, we are on a great run and it's a local derby (whether we like it or not) and on Sky. I'd settle for a draw right now.

Bournemouth draw
Barnsley home win
Leicester draw..,although I'd lov it if we beat them

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If anyone is going to get "duffed up" it's not Leicester. Think Forest :down:
The away team seems so much better at holding it's shape and formation, compared to the home team.

My memory of Forest was Will & KLL edging nearer and nearer to the middle until we were completely predictable, and never looked like scoring.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Discounting form and fitness I would argue that our best front six is Ulloa, Buckley, Lua Lua, Orlandi, Bridcutt and Agustien.

I'd go

That but Lopez for Agustien.

Lopez at his best is one of the most technically gifted players in the Championship.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Discounting form and fitness I would argue that our best front six is Ulloa, Buckley, Lua Lua, Orlandi, Bridcutt and Agustien.

Crofts to replace Agustien, far superior in my opinion. Agree with the other 5.

Jimmy Grimble

I'd go

That but Lopez for Agustien.

Lopez at his best is one of the most technically gifted players in the Championship.

Crofts to replace Agustien, far superior in my opinion. Agree with the other 5.

It's an interesting one. If we're talking purely technical ability then Crofts is probably down the pecking order, below all the above mentioned. But in terms of what he brings to the team - goals, resilience, work-rate, consistency, positional sense, drive and leadership - I think he has to be considered part of our best front six, be that home or away.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
...by 2 goals..........for a few hours.

:mad:

I think the best we can do is 6th ???

Forest are in 5th on 27 points - if they lose to Reading on Friday they will remain on 27 points but Reading will then have 28 points and jump to 4th pushing Blackpool down to 5th. If we win on Saturday we will be on 27 points the same as Forest and be in either 6th or 7th depending on goal difference.

If Forest draw against Reading then they will have 28 points.

Mind you 6th will pretty damn good :)

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
For this reason I don't feel confident. Bournemouth are on an iffy run, we are on a great run and it's a local derby (whether we like it or not) and on Sky. I'd settle for a draw right now.

No it isn't! How can you consider 100 miles apart local?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No it isn't! How can you consider 100 miles apart local?
Careful - there are plenty who mock our rivalry with Palace because we're 44 miles apart.

It's a difficult one. It kind of is a local derby because we are a regional rival, even though we are opposite ends of the region. It's like calling Hull v Doncaster a Yorkshire derby (if there was historically any sort of animosity in that fixture in years gone past)

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Careful - there are plenty who mock our rivalry with Palace because we're 44 miles apart.

It's a difficult one. It kind of is a local derby because we are a regional rival, even though we are opposite ends of the region. It's like calling Hull v Doncaster a Yorkshire derby (if there was historically any sort of animosity in that fixture in years gone past)

The Palace rivalry isn't just down to geography though I'd say. I would disagree re the regional rivalry part, there is a full county between each team, so I wouldn't consider it the same region. They are both seaside resorts though, so I guess we have that in common.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Palace rivalry isn't just down to geography though I'd say. I would disagree re the regional rivalry part, there is a full county between each team, so I wouldn't consider it the same region. They are both seaside resorts though, so I guess we have that in common.
But nor is Bournemouth a rivalry purely down to geography. There was a lot of animosity between the club's fans in years gone past, and we are in the same region, and we are seaside rivals.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
and then scrape a 0-0 v Barnsley

RUBBISH!! It will be 1-1 because

Midweeks are shit at the Amex so Barnsley will take the lead thru a deflection or comedy goal and we will equalise in the 88th min.

Its the LAW

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here