Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We can finally move on from Glenn Murray

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Should have moved on the second he left us.

Some on NSC are simply obsessed with Murray

But just imagine if we had brought Murray on when Ulloa was tired! Selling Murray is the reason we didn't get the 3rd!

Move on from him by starting another thread about him !

Living your life through the Albion again. Must have been difficult for you today just sitting and home and masturbating over the sale of your best player. :D

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Living your life through the Albion again. Must have been difficult for you today just sitting and home and masturbating over the sale of your best player. :D

Evening Major, can't resist a Palace related thread can you !!
The ironic thing is , according to most weeds, Bolasie's a better player !!!!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
For some reason watching us with Ulloa today started to make me see how we could at least be a lower Prem team. First time I've been able to genuinely imagine it as a reality in the next couple of years.

Oct 2, 2008
For some reason watching us with Ulloa today started to make me see how we could at least be a lower Prem team. First time I've been able to genuinely imagine it as a reality in the next couple of years.

I agree. Its early days but he does look like the real deal and exactly what we have been missing. Very exciting.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Definitely one of the reasons why Barnes was so impressive today.

Agree. IMHO Ulloa-Barnes should be the starting line-up of choice up front, plus Buckley or LuaLua, just like yesterday, with CMS, again like yesterday, coming on for the last couple of minutes to do his ineffectual running around thing. Or preferably not at all.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

We have missed what he brought to the team and it's taken Gus a season and a half to replace him. Some of us saw that we were a poorer team without him. Hopefully Ulloa will take up the mantle, looks promising on yesterday's performance.

Not so much an obsession more a feeling that we would have been in an even better place if Gus had spent some of the money on keeping GM rather than spending so much on CMS.

Now it seems we can move on.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Agree. IMHO Ulloa-Barnes should be the starting line-up of choice up front, plus Buckley or LuaLua, just like yesterday, with CMS, again like yesterday, coming on for the last couple of minutes to do his ineffectual running around thing. Or preferably not at all.

This is the correct answer as was plain for all to see yesterday. CMS should come on when we are 2 up or better, for a smiley 20 minute cameo.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Spot on.

Once a Judas bastard: forever a Judas bastard.

ps Big Leo was superb yesterday. Let's hope it's the start of great things for us at the business end of the park. :clap2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I hope you are right.

But it goes against the theory of the hitherto CMS loyalists, that CMS will now bag 25 goals a season in the PL and Championship running through off the shoulder of the true centre forward.
Barnes played really well, mainly because his play with Ullao.

Why is it so impossible for CMS to do the same?

Why must we only have 2 centre forwards when clearly 3 are needed?
Dobbie & Hoskins are obviously out of the picture.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Barnes played really well, mainly because his play with Ullao.

Why is it so impossible for CMS to do the same?

Why must we only have 2 centre forwards when clearly 3 are needed?
Dobbie & Hoskins are obviously out of the picture.

CMS pops up with an important goal or 2 in patches, but he keeps letting the team down with misses of good chances and half chances after great work by our creators, and in general play his awful first touch repeatedly hurts the team.

Agree that Dobbie should go asap.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Apparently Gus said on an interview that Ulloa was the reason he didn't offer GM more money as he has been after him for over 18 months and he was penciled in as the man to take GM place but I thought that he had said previously it was Hoskins and CMS still I'm sure that Ulloa is what we have been missing for some time and will be a god send to us.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Players come and go in Football,Murray left,the only thing that bothered me was him going to palarse,from the early evidence of yesterdays game Ulloa looks a class act and I would pick him over Glen Murray any day.It would be so sweet though if Murray was to leave palarse.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

And of course we won't move on from Murray.

It's the weapon of choice for some to beat Gus with :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here