Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We can finally move on from Glenn Murray

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
CMS pops up with an important goal or 2 in patches, but he keeps letting the team down with misses of good chances and half chances after great work by our creators, and in general play his awful first touch repeatedly hurts the team.

Agree that Dobbie should go asap.

Dobbie, in hindsight should never have come.

I have every confidence CMS Barnes & Ullao can get the job done.
We absolutely need 3 forwards at the club.
The fact that Ullao looked good but more importantly made Barnes look better, fills me with confidence.

Quite why people on here think Ullao's arrival means good riddance to CMS, and we'll be better for it, truly amazes me.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
He is the player that Poyet should have signed before letting Murray go. Still a stupid move though as he was worth money, and CMS was never the answer.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Dobbie, in hindsight should never have come.

I have every confidence CMS Barnes & Ullao can get the job done.
We absolutely need 3 forwards at the club.
The fact that Ullao looked good but more importantly made Barnes look better, fills me with confidence.

Quite why people on here think Ullao's arrival means good riddance to CMS, and we'll be better for it, truly amazes me.

CMS is simply not good enough for this team. Will Hoskins should be higher in the pecking order than him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
CMS is simply not good enough for this team. Will Hoskins should be higher in the pecking order than him.
Based on what, other than your dislike of CMS.

Sure team inflicted injures hasn't helped WH.
With his contract running down he'll either be gone this week, or waving goodbye in the Summer.

Another contract would mean Gus thinks he's a PL striker, Gus clearly doesn't so it won't happen.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Move on from him by starting another thread about him !

Why don't you just piss off back to that hole you call a forum. No one wants or cares about your opinion.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Ulloa looked the real deal yesterday, lets hope so.

I would like to see CMS stay, but Barnes is deservedly first choice at present. Gus admitted Dobbie was bought as a replacement for CMS as he thought he was losing him in the last transfer window. Hoskins has looked sharp when he has played and I think he will get more chances. Like other Albion fans, I think that sadly CMS might not be an Albion player this time next week.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ulloa looked the real deal yesterday, lets hope so.

I would like to see CMS stay, but Barnes is deservedly first choice at present. Gus admitted Dobbie was bought as a replacement for CMS as he thought he was losing him in the last transfer window. Hoskins has looked sharp when he has played and I think he will get more chances. Like other Albion fans, I think that sadly CMS might not be an Albion player this time next week.
Definitely, and if they see it out, till the end of the season, that'll be great, because it will surely mean we won't be seventh.
But that won't happen because of injury or suspension.

When CMS gets a decent run with Ullao, we'll be able to judge, if he fails so be it.
As said Hoskins is all but gone, because of his contract.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here