Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are Number 10 in the midweek chart......!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Chant for Tottenham:

We're in the top ten
We're in the top ten
You're not
You're not

Well, perhaps not.

PS Are Spurs going to play it at WHL for us? It wuld be good to hear it on a decent PA system...

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
bigc said:
I assume attila will get confirmation before the chart goes to air.
Not to sure about this. The chart always used to be a secret until it was aired. So we might have to be listerning all the way through to hear it and find out where it charts.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Wardywonderland said:
Not to sure about this. The chart always used to be a secret until it was aired. So we might have to be listerning all the way through to hear it and find out where it charts.

Its not a secret anymore, because I (and half th media, because I read it on a new site) knew that that crappy Eric Prydz song was #1 with the lowest sales ever before Wes or whatever the teenager who does the charts these days was even on air.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
MYOB said:
Its not a secret anymore, because I (and half th media, because I read it on a new site) knew that that crappy Eric Prydz song was #1 with the lowest sales ever before Wes or whatever the teenager who does the charts these days was even on air.

Are you then allowed to let others know before the chart though?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Wardywonderland said:
Are you then allowed to let others know before the chart though?

You're acting as if yer man reading out the chart on Radio 1 is "The Chart". The damn thing goes up on the OUKCC website sometimes hours before the show starts (depending on R1's scheduling). And then its public domain information (to an extent, but enough so that you can certainly 'tell people')

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
MYOB said:
You're acting as if yer man reading out the chart on Radio 1 is "The Chart". The damn thing goes up on the OUKCC website sometimes hours before the show starts (depending on R1's scheduling). And then its public domain information (to an extent, but enough so that you can certainly 'tell people')

Would just be good to know what chart postion it reaches so I can judge what time to turn it on. Do not really want to listern to the other crap that will be all around it.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
My money is on 12th. Anyone running a book? ???

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
2p says you're wrong! :angry:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Too much for me. I hate you high rollers!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
MYOB said:
It didn't get above 40 in an actual end-of-week chart. In fact, no song containing the term Brighton, and no artist containing Brighton in their name has ever entered the top 40.

And this particular single won't change that either, will it?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
sully said:
And this particular single won't change that either, will it?

Actually, it won't. As it hasn't got either term in its name. But the previous BHA single(s) did have Brighton in one or both terms.

silky1

Aug 2, 2004
Macclesfield
I want to order a few copies, but have recently had my bank card details stolen, and am therefore a little wary of using internet ordering services despite all security assurances. Can I order over the phone (I appreciate this is probably no more secure!)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Has it got a video?

Look forward to seeing it on MTV!

They can always use my one from the launch outside Rounder Records..:cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here