Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are coming for you

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Seriously though - Who the are Crystal Palace? Some noddy club with 10k crowds by the looks of things. Even your manager said so on the Football League show last night. :)

Can't wait to see Murray's face when he walks out in front of 31k at the Amex later this season....and then compares it to crumbling Selhurst with it's 10k fans.

Im sure ffs recognises quality from quantity we will still give you a lesson from the stands and on the pitch darling x.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
You're coming for us are you? :lolol:

Genuinely find this hilarious :lolol:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HA.

HAHAHAHAHAHA HA

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Im sure ffs recognises quality from quantity we will still give you a lesson from the stands and on the pitch darling x.

Of course you will, cos your the massive Crystal Palace and you produce the best youngsters and have the most loyal supporters :bla:
Clear off nob head

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Still waiting for the Palace fans on here to tell me the names of any of our first team they wouldn't want in their squad? Shows how bad things are when they are still crowing over FFS who Gus saw as surplus to our requirements. I genuinely believe that Palace don't have one single player I would swap for any of ours, including Winifred (Buckley is better).Their squad and everything else about their club is now inferior to ours as the league table currently reflects.

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
You finished 10 behind us last season, is that "some" points too? Or was it "some" seven places below us - four above relegation :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah maybe so but we had a semi final and the win at Old Trafford with Ambrose scoring the goal of the season so much more gratifying being Palace. Singing 1-0 to the nacy boys everytime you go one up surely cant be right....christ what do your kids think???

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Still waiting for the Palace fans on here to tell me the names of any of our first team they wouldn't want in their squad? Shows how bad things are when they are still crowing over FFS who Gus saw as surplus to our requirements. I genuinely believe that Palace don't have one single player I would swap for any of ours, including Winifred (Buckley is better).Their squad and everything else about their club is now inferior to ours as the league table currently reflects.

Erm no!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Yeah maybe so but we had a semi final and the win at Old Trafford with Ambrose scoring the goal of the season so much more gratifying being Palace. Singing 1-0 to the nacy boys everytime you go one up surely cant be right....christ what do your kids think???

Nice bit of homophobia there you complete and utter knuckle dragging twunt. More gratifying finishing SEVENTEENTH than TENTH and spending the vast majority of the season in the top 10. Big wow you beat man utd reserves with Man U shirts in your stand :lol:

Showing up your complete lack of class here, please carry on you're rather entertaining :lolol:

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Nice bit of homophobia there you complete and utter knuckle dragging twunt. More gratifying finishing SEVENTEENTH than TENTH and spending the vast majority of the season in the top 10. Big wow you beat man utd reserves with Man U shirts in your stand :lol:

Showing up your complete lack of class here, please carry on you're rather entertaining :lolol:

Man Utd reserves lol do really think that? the irony with your fav chant is pathetic oh please dont call us gay please its so nasty and wrong !!!you do it yourselves.....and a win at Old Trafford is a big wow how can you deny that oh forgot yur the biggest thing since KY

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here