Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are coming for you

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
top half with a shot of the play offs is now realistic.
Really? I think that's highly unlikely.
Yeah, cause you've seen them so many times. You're no where near as good as you think you are, get off your high horse. 6th at best for your shower.
Our shower? So how many times have you seen our current team play? I'm guessing zero. If we finish 6th that won't be a bad season at all. There's a chance we could do even better than that though.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Feb 12, 2012
Neil McNab? Bobby Zamora? There must be a few players that we are sorry that left the club. Mark Lawrenson? Joel Lynch? What do you lot think? Any more? Norman Gall or Stuart Henderson?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Neil McNab? Bobby Zamora? There must be a few players that we are sorry that left the club. Mark Lawrenson? Joel Lynch? What do you lot think? Any more? Norman Gall or Stuart Henderson?

Joel Lynch for sure,that said the biggest player we ever let go was and this showed how shocking the old board was was the very Goldstone it's self-Stanley and Archer were supposed to be bussinesmen,yet had the seeked planning permission then within 2 years the £7.4million recieved for the ground would have trippelled to over £20m(correct me if i am wrong but that was the sites value in 1999)-sorry for appalingh speallin

Feb 12, 2012
Joel Lynch for sure,that said the biggest player we ever let go was and this showed how shocking the old board was was the very Goldstone it's self-Stanley and Archer were supposed to be bussinesmen,yet had the seeked planning permission then within 2 years the £7.4million recieved for the ground would have trippelled to over £20m(correct me if i am wrong but that was the sites value in 1999)-sorry for appalingh speallin

Yeh.. well.. I agree.. sort of. But why did we let Teddy Maybank leave?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yeh.. well.. I agree.. sort of. But why did we let Teddy Maybank leave?

I cannot answer that i am afraid,my family might be ablu ti but only seen them since 88

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
the very Goldstone it's self-Stanley and Archer were supposed to be bussinesmen,yet had the seeked planning permission then within 2 years the £7.4million recieved for the ground would have trippelled to over £20m(correct me if i am wrong but that was the sites value in 1999)
Eh? I thought they 'sold' it to their own company, that then sold it for about £24m. So they kept the difference, and I assume they pocketed the £7.4m too (probably paying off pretend debts to themselves)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here