Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are coming for you

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Dodgy pens at shithurst :lol:

Since when were palace playing in lilac and faded red(pink) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Going to save this and show it to you when you fail to get anywhere near the play-offs.

Cheers for beating Cardiff by the way.

Just like I could save 99% of your fans posts when you're no where near the top 2...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
We look very strong. In the last 2 games we have battered Forest and Cardiff and they are both sides that should be top 4 this year. Any of you idiots that think we are relegation fodder, forget it, top half with a shot of the play offs is now realistic. And you lot need to calm down, a few wins against Barnsley, Millwall and Watford, big deal.

Watford beat you did they not? You are probably the worst of all the palace idiots that post on here!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Dodgy pens at shithurst :lol:

Since when were palace playing in lilac and faded red(pink) :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just to compare, before washing
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348337494.128447.jpg

After
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348337513.811036.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I was looking forward to a nice Nigel free evening :wave:

Yes but a win from them today,i know you knew it would not be..

Still,let us pause for a moment.........................................................and.....................................................look down,upon them :lolol:

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Ah bless little Palace, they've won 3 games, 2 against teams just promoted from L1 and just by a single goal and Cardiff courtesy of 2 dodgy penalties and they now think they will be pushing on :lolol:

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Yes but a win from them today,i know you knew it would not be..

Still,let us pause for a moment.........................................................and.....................................................look down,upon them :lolol:

Only one point closer to us than the end of last season :)

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
So scared now, we better get about 5 loan signings in before palarse take over the league

:lolol: :lolol:

crystal palarse :lolol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
We look very strong. In the last 2 games we have battered Forest and Cardiff and they are both sides that should be top 4 this year. Any of you idiots that think we are relegation fodder, forget it, top half with a shot of the play offs is now realistic. And you lot need to calm down, a few wins against Barnsley, Millwall and Watford, big deal.

Barnsley are indeed a poor side.: just look at their result today.

Play offs: lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ah bless little Palace, they've won 3 games, 2 against teams just promoted from L1 and just by a single goal and Cardiff courtesy of 2 dodgy penalties and they now think they will be pushing on :lolol:

Will make their slide back down the table amusing as they once again start calling for the manager's head in a months time.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Watford beat you did they not? You are probably the worst of all the palace idiots that post on here!

We were missing Delaney, Williams, Bolasie, Blake, Moritz and Murray in the Watford, so pretty much half a team. JAT

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

And conceded in one match today HALF as many as we have in SEVEN, or the SAME in open play as we have in SEVEN :lolol:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I expect they will be bidding for the Olympic stadium soon lol :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here