Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] WBA and Belgium International Sebastien Pocognoci linked with Albion

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Im amazed Sheffield ****ing Wednesday haven't snapped him up???

Wednesday with their first choice and Helan are well off for left backs as are Derby with Warmock and Forsyth. I expect Burnley are as well. Most Championship clubs will pray that thier first choice LB does not get a long term injury.

I'm not in favour of loan players but in circumstances like losing your only left back, it makes sense. It would not be so bad if we had a defensively-minded left side defensive midfielder (rarer than baby pigeons) to cover.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Any update on this one? Looks like an ideal replacement for Bong with the promise of first team football straight away.

French Seagull

Jul 30, 2014
France
Any update on this one? Looks like an ideal replacement for Bong with the promise of first team football straight away.

West Brom defender Sebastien Pocognoli has reportedly rejected the chance to join Brighton on loan.

West Brom: Baggies defender snubs loan exit

The former Hannover full-back has managed just one appearance for the Baggies this season, in the Capital One Cup defeat at Norwich, and had held talks with Brighton boss Chris Hughton over a temporary move. However, The Telegraph have reported the Belgian defender has rejected the chance to join the Championship promotion chasers on loan as Pocognoli is keen to force his way back into the Albion side.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
When does he think Pulis is going to change his mind?

Incredible.

Happy to train and pick up a cheque, clearly.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
West Brom defender Sebastien Pocognoli has reportedly rejected the chance to join Brighton on loan.

The former Hannover full-back has managed just one appearance for the Baggies this season, in the Capital One Cup defeat at Norwich, and had held talks with Brighton boss Chris Hughton over a temporary move. However, The Telegraph have reported the Belgian defender has rejected the chance to join the Championship promotion chasers on loan as Pocognoli is keen to force his way back into the Albion side.

Baffling. You'd think the best way into the managers plans would be to go out on loan and prove yourself.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham

**** him then

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I like Murphy, I think he carries the ball at a decent pace, has good delivery and offers a strong goal threat.

Decent buy for the money.

Only he and Bruno actually looked capable of creating anything of note on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here