Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Henderson hands in Transfer Request

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Turkey said:
Something I noted at Rotherham this season was Hendo's reaction when we were singing "We've got an Irish International / Irelands No 1".

He was just about to take a goal kick as we were singing it and he looked up, very briefly, at the crowd, and had a massive smile on his face. One of those shy, really happy smiles
Maybe he had wind?

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
LDH said:
Well that's just bollocks. I dont recall anyone chanting AT Hendo, if they did then it's a bit out of order but i dont remember that happening at all.

Actually its not bollocks. Its cast iron FACT.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
chez said:
I must admit in all my years of following The Albion Ive never been so f***ing pissed off with my fellow supporters. you boo boys are as much to blame if not more for the clubs demise as anyone :angry: :nono:

I hate to say it, I really really really do, but I completly agree. :(

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Safeway said:
To be honest I thought Henderson looked a bit dodgy at Derby on the first day of last season, flapping at several crosses and not holding a couple of shots.

Not saying he's CRAP, just not as good as some people think he is.

He didn't win me over straight away either. In fact, it took quite a while.

MOTM at Bristol though? Bollocks. One good save but they scored anyway. Apart from that all he achieved was flapping at a couple of high balls.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Turkey said:
MOTM at Bristol though? Bollocks. One good save but they scored anyway. Apart from that all he achieved was flapping at a couple of high balls.
If you actually believe that you're opinion is worthless anyway.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Silent Bob said:

Well me and the Turkster must have been atthe wrong game because I was sitting next to him and thats pretty much what I saw.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Yoda said:
It's funny how we have never had Michel's side of the story. :glare:

Not really. I'd hope Kuipers was ashamed of himself. His changing room antics would have been worthy of the sack at other clubs. Of course, thats all behind closed doors, and unless your lucky enough to know a player, you'd never know.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Les Biehn said:
Well me and the Turkster must have been atthe wrong game
Yep, to say Kuipers only made one good save is frankly laughable, one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen posted on here. :clap:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Silent Bob said:

I continually ignore your responces to me on NSC. You appear to be continually quoting me and making rude comments. I don't reply, because quite frankly, I cant be bothered with ya.

However, I'll say it now, f*** off.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Silent Bob said:
Yep, to say Kuipers only made one good save is frankly laughable, one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen posted on here. :clap:

He made one very good save and 2 decent ones. That is all.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Turkey said:
Not really. I'd hope Kuipers was ashamed of himself. His changing room antics would have been worthy of the sack at other clubs. Of course, thats all behind closed doors, and unless your lucky enough to know a player, you'd never know.

Do you know a player then? If so feel free to put on here what happened in the changing room because I for one don't know.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
garry nelsons left foot said:
Do you know a player then? If so feel free to put on here what happened in the changing room because I for one don't know.

No chance. I'm not trying to tease anyone either. I just want to make it very clear, that Kuipers was extremly unproffesional.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Les Biehn said:
He made one very good save and 2 decent ones. That is all.
He made at least 4 good saves thats I can think of off the top of my head.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Silent Bob said:
He made at least 4 good saves thats I can think of off the top of my head.

The exact number of saves is irrelevant. He was hardly amazing. The save that led to their goal was quality, apart from that, he didn't do anything special.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Turkey said:
No chance. I'm not trying to tease anyone either. I just want to make it very clear, that Kuipers was extremly unproffesional.

Can you give clues? Hints? I get fed up of all these posts where people insinuate knowledge. I'm sure you're not making things up but can you not give some info? Some generalities?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Silent Bob said:
Well if you will consistantly post nonsense....

You can argue with me all day. We all have different opinions. That's great. I'm getting sick and tired of the rudness and sarcasm though. I've never met you, or been rude to you, as far as I can recall - bar saying f*** off a minute ago.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here