Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge rumours [Merged]

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
He obviously has been pretty shite in the prem in recent years and to be honest seems like a player who's not interested anymore.

kellysheroes2T1oddball.jpg

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Bridge would be a cracking signing on loan if City are paying 90% of his wages.

If Ashley Cole wasnt around he would have 70 England Caps.

Gus will get him firing again im sure.

Back 5 sorted that would be :)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Wayne Bridge would be a very good signing but where is the striker we so desperately need???? Time is getting short now.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
With even Brian Owen tweeting that it looks as if the deal is "just down to Gus' persuasive powers" it seems this one could really happen. Have to say I would be delighted. For me, Bridge would have a lot of international caps were it not for the excellence of Ashley Cole (England's only indisputably consistantly-world-class player in my view) and would still be an England squad player if it weren't for John Terry.

Back line of Kuszczak Bruno Greer elAbd and Bridge - sides wouldn't be able to just walk round us next season - now for someone to plug the gap where they walked though our midfield (often after Dicker gave them the ball :))

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wayne Bridge would be a very good signing but where is the striker we so desperately need???? Time is getting short now.

You make me laugh, we signed BZ on the 1st day of the season, we have a way to go yet. I too am impatient but it's not all doom and gloom yet :lol:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
If City are paying a good % then this has to be great for us.

This must be the gem that Gus talked about as that was "if both sides can agree" and sounded more like a loan.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
1. Kuzszuzsk
2. Bruno
3. Bridge
4. Bridcutt
5. Greer
6. El-Abd
7. Buckley
8. Hoskins
9. Smith
10. Serena Williams
11. Lualua

Sorted.

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
If City are paying a good % then this has to be great for us.

This must be the gem that Gus talked about as that was "if both sides can agree" and sounded more like a loan.

Its in City's interest as if they ever have to try and sell or play (desperate times) him it makes sense that he has played first team football for a while. I think they tend to hire people on ridiculous wages and are pretty used to covering a high % of wages, didn't they even do that for Adebayor at Spurs, and Spurs not exactly skint!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Time is getting short now.

For FUCKS SAKE NO IT ISN'T. If in ANOTHER month's time we still haven't bought a striker, THEN you might have a point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here