Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge rumours [Merged]

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Not for me. Well past his best, and was treading water even at his peak. Would imagine a race between him and Painter would be like watching 2 snails race, although Bridge does have some quality on the ball. Still better younger left backs out there though

Poppycock Bridge was a pacey fullback. In his peak years he wasn't far behind Ashley cole which tells you all you need to know about his quality. Hopefully longs bouts of inactivity haven't rendered him useless.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Poppycock Bridge was a pacey fullback. In his peak years he wasn't far behind Ashley cole which tells you all you need to know about his quality. Hopefully longs bouts of inactivity haven't rendered him useless.

Exactly this. If only at 75% of his ability of the last 5-10 years we have a classy signing on our hands

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
I would genuinely prefer to sign Barnsley's LB and player of the season. I honestly believe if Jim hadn't sustained that horrific injury he would still be our first choice today.

*awaits slating*

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would genuinely prefer to sign Barnsley's LB and player of the season. I honestly believe if Jim hadn't sustained that horrific injury he would still be our first choice today.

*awaits slating*

Doesn't he play CB for them?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

*awaits slating*

He played at CB last season though. and we already have El Abd, El Bows and L Dunk

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Dont forget He once played for Stains!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Does seem to be a player who has lost his way and played very few games in the last 2 years,also he's on 90k a week at city aswell so a huge paycut of 80k a week if he was to join:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here