Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge rumours [Merged]

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
It was simply a quick post via my blackberry without adequate phone coverage,the time or the inclination to search through the forum to see if it had previously been mentioned

Some of you need to get out more

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
It's imminent.......

D

Deleted User X18H

Probably the sound of your two brain cells meeting up for the first time in ages..........

Surely you flatter me? If I had two brain cells. I'd live in Brighton and get my self along to the weekly Albion presser!

It was simply a quick post via my blackberry without adequate phone coverage,the time or the inclination to search through the forum to see if it had previously been mentioned

You've done it now! Not only did you not search for 'fixtures', you posted from a BLACKBERRY. Prepare to be LYNCHED. :jester:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

I cant go out my Blackberries bust. :wink:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It seems like we have our options open for lb, the chap from Arsenal, what's his face from WBA and this fella from Man City. Id be happy with either of them.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Gathering Pace then.

What about this I just found:

Sky Sports understands Brighton are eyeing an ambitious swoop for Forlan.

The Championship side have lined up a deal to bring the former international to the Amex Stadium on a 10 year deal.

Seagulls boss Gus Poyet has made a new striker one of his top priorities this summer and he is hoping to pull off a coup in luring Forlan to the Championship.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Gathering Pace then.

The Championship side have lined up a deal to bring the former international to the Amex Stadium on a 10 year deal.

Seagulls boss Gus Poyet has made a new striker one of his top priorities this summer and he is hoping to pull off a coup in luring Forlan to the Championship.

Must be a Sky Sports mole on NDC!!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Gathering Pace then.

Gus doesn't mention names:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here