Wayne Bridge rumours [Merged]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
If this is the case we'll struggle next season as it seems the attacking side of our game is forgotten yet again.

Quite apart from what everyone else says about it only being the 4th July - attacking side, forgotten? Lua Lua, CMS, Noone and Buckley. Christ, those four still excite the f*ck out of me.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
The whole Vicente saga will be bought to a close with his move back to Spain and wayne bridge will be announced as our new signing on the same day.
It might well be described as a BRIDGE over troubled water.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
People remember his shocking debut for WHU against I think Liverpool(?) where he was at fault for all the goals and was slaughtered on MOTD by Hansen. From there on he was pretty close to being WHU best player for the rest of his time there. He was outstanding and MOTM in a live match away at Spurs. I'd love him here but can't see it happening.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
People remember his shocking debut for WHU against I think Liverpool(?) where he was at fault for all the goals and was slaughtered on MOTD by Hansen. From there on he was pretty close to being WHU best player for the rest of his time there. He was outstanding and MOTM in a live match away at Spurs. I'd love him here but can't see it happening.

2010-11 18 games
2011-12 8 games

He needs games .....

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I would LOVE it, just LOVE IT if that happened!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

This.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
So is this soccer sauce reliable?

Soccer Sauce ‏@soccer_sauce

[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION]smith03 we're led to believe its a done deal.... More to follow

Dec 29, 2011
On the Soccer Sauce twitter scroll down to about a month ago. They spout absolute shit about every player and then when one does miraculously happen they do the old "#rightagain" hash tag thing. Properly starting to piss me off.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
On the Soccer Sauce twitter scroll down to about a month ago. They spout absolute shit about every player and then when one does miraculously happen they do the old "#rightagain" hash tag thing. Properly starting to piss me off.

Well unfollow them then! They only had 900 followers last night, which isn't a lot. Make it one less!

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I for one would be happy with this. For the level we are at I think this would be a great signing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports