Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Montaya is pure class, he proved it back in Barcelona and I'm happy he now finally gets to play in a team with similar playstyle. I think he could be player of the year.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Only just occured to me that Ali J didn't even make the squad today.

Not worried as he obviously wasn't needed but it doesn't say much about his chances with us this season not to have even made the 18. I know it's only 1 game and he may well get his chance but if he doesn't get much game time by January I wonder if the club will try to move him on.

Just shows our relative strength now that even though he had a poor season last year, a £14m player for us can't make the match day squad.
Transfer window in Europe is still open, no point risking a saleable asset.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm curious, are you just hanging about on here waiting for if/when something goes badly wrong so you can pass judgement on sacking the man you love so much?

90% of albion fans are not disrespecting CH, in fact we also love him for what he has done for us.

There is no need to continue to bleat on about how bad you think Watford were, most of us know it.

Having said that we are adapting extremely well to a new system and took them to task.

Very good caller on 606 made the same points.

Incidentally, after that the programme degenerated. Sutton is an ignorant sneery bully. He launched the season by moaning about the Murray pentalty disgrace, only for a former ref to tell him it wasn't a pen. Talk about stirring imaginary shit. My recollection of his taxi disgrace and snivelling accompaniment still brings a smile to my face. I actually switchd 606 off after he and his pygmy pony side kick degenerated the thing into personal banter. FFS BBC get rid!

And he is too small a cock to warrant a special new thread about him. :wrong::tosser::sick::tumble:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Just saw this from yesterday on Watford's forum. Made me chuckle.

Screenshot 2019-08-10 at 21.14.09.png

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Good, clinical win. Maupay took his goal extremely well.
Got away with the handball.
Watford comically bad.
Swallow. Summer. etc
What's your real account? Nobody can be such a **** after that performance and mean it

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Good, clinical win. Maupay took his goal extremely well.
Got away with the handball.
Watford comically bad.
Swallow. Summer. etc

There's me thinking we were very good today, shows how little I know.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Key match stats (other than the obvious) last year's fixture vs today:

2018 today
Possession W53% B47% W47% B53%
shots on target W5 B0 W3 B3
shots W19 B6 W11 B5
passes W437 B385 W415 B442
corners W8 B2 W5 B2

Key is shots on target. Woeful display last year, like so many away games. This season matched SOTs, and converted.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
I don’t think they can avoid it. I’m Diying, had various feeds on, HT round up on Talkshite, and everyone waxing lyrical about us. Would be shocked if we weren’t heavily featured given even our most optimistic fans wouldn’t have expected that.
Talkshite have us down for relegation........muppets

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here